Is a top four finish achievable or a pipe dream?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Winning the League Cup and Champions League football should be our aim now. Well above our initial goal of top 6. In terms of our long-term benefit I reckon CL football will be better for us than even the League Cup to essentially push that elevation to the next level. But we should really go for both. That would be a phenominal achievement.

Winning the League Cup and Champions League football should be our aim now. Well above our initial goal of top 6. In terms of our long-term benefit I reckon CL football will be better for us than even the League Cup to essentially push that elevation to the next level. But we should really go for both. That would be a phenominal achievement.
Think top 4 is in the bag, only issue is the league cup if we play Mank c in the final I hope we don't play them like we did in the league, we will get humiliated if we do. Hopefully it was a learning curve & we won't repeat that mistake again.

Nice to see cup replays necessary for Wolves, Man Utd & Spurs. Can't hurt for this purpose.

As long as those from Chelsea down keep dropping points I will be happy, I am certainly not counting my chickens with a top four finish, we should do it but there is still half a season to go.

The January transfer window could shake things up

As long as those from Chelsea down keep dropping points I will be happy, I am certainly not counting my chickens with a top four finish, we should do it but there is still half a season to go.

The January transfer window could shake things up
Especially with Madders going to United for a pack of beans and the massive bran that is JLINGZ

and yes TedFoxxx I’m going to keep mentioning it.

Especially with Madders going to United for a pack of beans and the massive bran that is JLINGZ

and yes TedFoxxx I’m going to keep mentioning it.

I’ve started throwing the JLINGZ sign all the time in my day to day life. It’s just great branding.

Surely in your case it should be TFOXZ
Ooooh yeah, I like it. I do need to work on my personal brand, maybe I should obnoxiously film myself at games. @TFXx3

Ooooh yeah, I like it. I do need to work on my personal brand, maybe I should obnoxiously film myself at games. @TFXx3

Stop this, you are a big enough **** without it.

Stop this, you are a big enough **** without it.
You’re right.... I should film myself talking to other ****s outside the ground!

Surely we can not blow an eleven point lead I just hope the other sides remain inconsistent?

I think we could, I really bloody hope not but I think we are seeing how fragile the character is in some of our younger players.

We do look fragile at the moment and really need a win Sunday to boost team confidence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4366
8Coventry City4263