isp problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

newtonfox

i keep losing adsl signal ,been on the phone to BT took half the afternoon for them to tell me its a fault on there line ,which we already know due to our pc only being 2 months old ,then they tell ive got to put up with this for 3-5 days ferking gits glad im changing at the end of next month :098: :098: :098:

newtonfox said:
i keep losing adsl signal ,been on the phone to BT took half the afternoon for them to tell me its a fault on there line ,which we already know due to our pc only being 2 months old ,then they tell ive got to put up with this for 3-5 days ferking gits glad im changing at the end of next month :098: :098: :098:
I was having that problem this morning, but it seems to have sorted. BT are usually very reliable, but they are a supplier at the end of the day and they can all be ****ers

i get around 8-9 mins then it cuts off been doing it now for around 2 weeks ,just this week the time has droped to the 8-9mins was runing for 1-2 hours but as they said its a fault there end ,the thing that piss me off is the fact its going to take 3-5 days to sort out in this day and age its a piss take

newtonfox said:
think about moving to talk talk as ive only got a month left on the BT contract

I would strongly recommend that you don't bother.
You have obviously got a poor quality line if the signal is intermittent as you describe.
It's not likely to be an ADSL problem as such, but the actual copper wire between your house & the exchange, if you manage to get that sorted in 3-5 days I would call that great service when you consider how many millions of other customers they have to deal with, not just BT customers.

If you go to talktalk you are ****ed, their tech support is non-existant. So if your line ever develops a problem in future it just will not get fixed, end of.

HTH

Macky said:
I would strongly recommend that you don't bother.
You have obviously got a poor quality line if the signal is intermittent as you describe.
It's not likely to be an ADSL problem as such, but the actual copper wire between your house & the exchange, if you manage to get that sorted in 3-5 days I would call that great service when you consider how many millions of other customers they have to deal with, not just BT customers.

If you go to talktalk you are ****ed, their tech support is non-existant. So if your line ever develops a problem in future it just will not get fixed, end of.

HTH
Ill second that notion...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673