James Justin

Status
Not open for further replies.
How good was this signing?

Miles better than Chilwell and should be going to the Euros with England.

He’s been incredible this season.
He won't be though, that useless **** in the waistcoat will pick Chilwell even though Tuchel has seen fit to drop the overrated little shit after one match of seeing him swan up the pitch and smash shots over the bar

He won't be though, that useless **** in the waistcoat will pick Chilwell even though Tuchel has seen fit to drop the overrated little shit after one match of seeing him swan up the pitch and smash shots over the bar

It's funny because if Chelsea had signed Justin then it would be him going.

Just shows the big club bias is alive and well, even with that donkey mouthed sap in charge.

Got to be close, if not, player of the season so far imo.

Not many can play so well as he has in 3 or 4 defensive positions!

He deserves player of the season so far IMO. At least it's very close between him and Youri.

He's played 5 different positions/roles this season and done well in all of them - RB, LB, RCB in a 3, RWB, LWB.

I think he's surprised us all by just how good he's been this season, and I'm really excited to see how he continues to develop.

I'd have him and Ricardo as our first choice full backs for now, Castagne on the bench.

My only downside I will throw in, which isn't really a criticism of him, is that I think he's better and more effective on the right than he is on the left - as are Ricardo and Castagne from what we've seen so far.

I hope we keep Justin at left back as with how he's developed this season I'm sure he can continue to grow in that position too.

On the vs Chilwell argument - I'd definitely rather have Justin and agree with the comments about attitude.

But at the moment I do think Chilwell is probably a better attacking left back than Justin... Justin is much better defensively though.

JJ should definitely be in the England squad I think, but could understand England playing Chilwell instead of Justin in the early rounds at least.

Justin has come on leaps and bounds, and I agree is a strong competitor for player of the season. It's a fine example of what a run of games can do for a young players development.

He's becoming more and more like a finely tuned Rolls Royce. Efficiently purring across the turf looking classy in all he does.

I thought of a new (well, let's say reimagined) song....

(altogether now)

He ****ed it up (and continues to do so)
He ****ed it (and continues to)
Southgate ****ed it up (and continues to do so)

Thoughts? Needs a bit of work I think.

I thought of a new (well, let's say reimagined) song....

(altogether now)

He ****ed it (and continues to)
Southgate ****ed it up (and continues to do so)

Thoughts? Needs a bit of work I think.
Put the song writing on hiatus for a while.

Trivia time. What was the original version of this song in reference to?

BA Robertson - Knocked It Off?

She - Charles Aznavour

'She - maybe the the face I cannot forget...'

He - ****ed it up and continues to do so,
hands the game to every foe, etc

A crazy motherfucker named Ice Cube one told that he's coming home and bringing his football with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757