Jerry Seinfeld...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Profondo Rosso

...Is the least funny, most over-rated bag of wank this side of Groucho Marx.

I don't get why people think this guy is so hilarious. It's such cliched, bog standard, observational humour that makes Ken Dodd look cutting edge.

Stupid ****ing **** jokes about "trendy" shit. HEY, LOOK, I'M A TRENDY UPSTART 18-30 WHO LIVES IN NEW ****ING YORK! I'M GOING TO MAKE A JOKE ABOUT COFFEE AND STARBUCKS AND MARINE BIOLOGY! HEY LOOK I'M SMART TOO I CAN MAKE ****ING STUPID, OBVIOUS JOKES ABOUT HUMAN ****ING IDIOSYNCRASIES, WHICH A 6 YEAR OLD CAN THINK UP!

**** off Jerry, you floppy haired ****. They are NOT ****ing jokes about human idiosyncrasies, they are stupid bollocks about repeating some lazy, catch-phrase about ****ing soup over and over again for half an hour. You are a **** for inflicting such unfulfilling garbage on my ears.

Rant over.

Were you always this chilled out or is it a recent thing?

Nah. Just a recent thing. Got bored of not being an angry keyboard warrior. It's what all the kids are doing, this is the internet after all. :icon_wink

Last edited:
This just proves that your wrong about everything.

There is absolutely nothing even remotely amusing about Seinfeld, nothing. He has one of the smuggest, most punchable faces on this planet.
For that reason I refuse to watch it, ever, and it doesn't affect my life at all.

There is absolutely nothing even remotely amusing about Seinfeld, nothing. He has one of the smuggest, most punchable faces on this planet.

:038::038::038: Totally agree.

haha, iv just been watching Seinfeld !

I agree that his observational humour isnt everyones cup of tea and his standup can be a tad obvious but the program itself is a classic.

Seinfeld in real life is a boring serious man but the show is great fun and has some BRILLIANT characters.

Fair enough if you dont like it though, i can understand because its that type of comedy you either love or hate.

Im not a fan of his standup, but god the show is hilarious.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670