Confirmed Transfer Kristiansen loaned to Bologna

Jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Leicester City Football Club can confirm that Victor Kristiansen has signed a loan deal with Serie A side Bologna, subject to league approval.

The Danish left-back featured on 14 occasions for the Foxes last term following his move from FC Copenhagen in January.

He will now spend the 2023/24 campaign in Italy with I Rossoblù, who are next in action against Cagliari on Saturday 2 September.

Thought he'd be decent. Enzo obviously doesn't agree.

Yeah bit of a shame as he was the first one to come out and commit to the club following relegation so deserves a lot of respect for that. If Enzo doesn't rate him though then it is what it is. Just shows what a farce we've been running under Brendan that players we signed up just a few months ago are already surplus to requirements.....

Doesn’t fit the shape. Not effective enough in a back three, and not composed enough to slot into a defensive midfield role. Not skillful enough to play support for Mavididi, and not Wilf enough to play CAM.

Solid left back with heaps of potential. I expect to see him at a top level for years.

Wasn't very good. Hopefully he's good enough during this loan.

He was mostly shit, and my lasting memory of him will be having a go at the away end at half time in the Fulham match, swiftly followed by us telling him to **** off.

Good buy at the wrong time. Young player moving to a struggling club, playing under that manager, a couple of good games then lost his way as the season unravelled.

In a more stable environment he would have thrived, obviously not the player that fits into the current manager's plans. Good luck to him, I think he will turn out to be a very good full back.

He reminds me a bit of an old school full back and I’m not sure that they’re used as much these days.

He reminds me a bit of an old school full back and I’m not sure that they’re used as much these days.
Yeah we need our full backs to be able to play central midfield or centre back as well.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Ipswich4492
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4569
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464
10Preston 4463