Post Match Leicester 0 Manchester City 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
We played well but in the end we missed too many opportunities and let ourselves down with some atrocious defending for their goal.

Second half we gave the ball away so many times and as you say never had that crucial final ball
No idea why he put James on
He'd had been better putting Perez on then or Morgan and play him up front

Can't argue they deserved to win if you ignore the blatant dodgy officials. Why the **** football in general puts up with that shit.

Robbed. Played the game brilliantly and should have had two penalties and their keeper sent off. As BN said earlier, the VAR official should have been removed after this morning.

Gave it a good go but the better team won.

Could have been very different if Vardy's effort went in and VAR went in our favour.

If we keep playing like that for the rest of the season I don't think finishing top 4 will be a problem.

First half we were good, solid in defence and threatening. But I felt we shrunk in the second half, we were backing off more and wasteful in possession, we didn't look like we could win in the second half.

Bringing on James for Praet when we needed to change the game made me angry!

Let down by appalling refereeing decisions against a team of cheats.

Thought we played pretty well, though I’m worried about Youri.

we move on and close out the seasonin the next five games.

Fuchs I feel should have done better for the goal but Chilwell didn’t exactly do much to help stop Mahrez. Shame as even though they have class I felt we deserved a point.

Entertaining though ultimately disappointing.

Fuchs I feel should have done better for the goal but Chilwell didn’t exactly do much to help stop Mahrez. Shame as even though they have class I felt we deserved a point.

Entertaining though ultimately disappointing.
Both of them stood looking at each other like a couple of gormless dickheads. It was awful. Such a shame as we'd been largely excellent defensively until then.

Looked OK for an hour but fell away when Maddison and Tielemans ran out of steam and decided to stop playing. It also coincided with Chilwell's lack of passing ability became a total disability. Big shout for the others particularly Kelechi and Dennis. Yer gorra luv the consistency of the VAR idiots.

Pretty much ran out of steam once their keeper tried to decapitate Nachos.

I’m very happy that Brendan changed the personnel and formation that hasn’t been working in quite some time. Vardy had more touches and was more involved in this game than the last 5/6 combined. I thought particularly Ihenacho but also Barnes made a good partner for him. I really hope we stick with two up-front. I thought Praet had a very good game. Nobody had a poor game in my opinion.

I feel much more confident of a top four finish after that performance than I did after the draw with Chelsea.

VAR rules:
their Belgian handballs in the area = no penalty
our Beligan handballs in the area = penalty
We played pretty well but as other said - finishinfg was poor. and I thought Kasper had his best game so far this 2020.

VAR rules their Belgian handballs in the area -= no penalty
our Beligan handballs in the area = penalty
We played pretty well but as other said - finishinfg was poor. and I thought Kasper had his best game so far this 2020.
I agree about Kasper. He was really good tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263