Post Match Leicester 0 Manchester City 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never said it was squeaky clean I said Thai courts through out the case, which they did no business of that size is ever squeaky clean but there is a world of difference between King Power and the Man City owners in terms of any wrong doing to gain their wealth

I agree that there’s a world of difference. There is a world of difference between lots of bad things.

Yeah the olden days were much better, clubs owned almost exclusively by white men who we all know never stole a thing or shagged anyone who wasn’t their wife.

Just not what I said at all. I don’t care who shags who or what race somebody is. But a club being owned by a local wanker businessman is definitely better than clubs being bought as fronts for evil regimes and businesses with strong links to human rights abusing monarchs. Not good, just better.

A fan ownership model of some kind would be much better. But that ship sailed when it became obvious that we’ll all swallow however much shit it takes to see our football clubs win stuff.

Dan Roan was caught telling the truth? so you can prove Vichai was sleeping with his assistant can you? That's what pissed people off Dan Roan spreading baseless rumours.

Also the Thai courts through out the charges which were politically motivated by the new government in the first place.

This is a perfect example of what people are slagging off Man City fans for. Defending owners despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

I think it is quite a good idea to semi-detach from whoever owns your football club. I have praised our owners and I have criticised them too. I'm also certain that they've made far more out of owning LCFC than they've ever put into the club. Just like Mad Mandy, Elsom, George, Shipman and the rest.

Losing Vichai in the way we did was an awful tragedy that moved us all. He propelled us forward as a club and we've had a wonderful ride as a result. But never for one moment have I bought into them as people. I don't ever take up their freebies, I don't cheer their birthdays or mourn their King's deaths or clap pictures of someone or other being paraded around our pitch. I actually find the fawning deference from our fans rather sickening,

This is a perfect example of what people are slagging off Man City fans for. Defending owners despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

I think it is quite a good idea to semi-detach from whoever owns your football club. I have praised our owners and I have criticised them too. I'm also certain that they've made far more out of owning LCFC than they've ever put into the club. Just like Mad Mandy, Elsom, George, Shipman and the rest.

Losing Vichai in the way we did was an awful tragedy that moved us all. He propelled us forward as a club and we've had a wonderful ride as a result. But never for one moment have I bought into them as people. I don't ever take up their freebies, I don't cheer their birthdays or mourn their King's deaths or clap pictures of someone or other being paraded around our pitch. I actually find the fawning deference from our fans rather sickening,
people that cover this stuff said at the time the charges were politically motivated by a new government that's not me as a fan saying it its what was reported, also the stuff with Dan Roan was as I said people upset with baseless rumours being spread, nothing had come out before or since about any mistress Vichai may or may not of had.

I don't defend baseless if UEFA punished us for what Man City have done I would say we were bang to rights, they haven't been done for overspending they have been done for accounting fraud, lying about where the money is coming from.

You miserable fecker!

Does anyone here believe that any billionaire is anything other than a thieving crooked ****? That’s literally the only way billionaires are ever created. Wage theft, tax dodging, and human rights abuses. The world would be much better with no billionaires. Fairer, cleaner, healthier, and infinitely better.

Does anyone here believe that any billionaire is anything other than a thieving crooked ****? That’s literally the only way billionaires are ever created. Wage theft, tax dodging, and human rights abuses. The world would be much better with no billionaires. Fairer, cleaner, healthier, and infinitely better.
Gates, Bezos?

Animal Farm.

Gates, Bezos?
Bezos is a monopolising **** of the highest order. Even just looking at the surface, you can't look past their lack of tax paying and horrendous mistreatment of staff in all countries including the UK.

Gates, Bezos?
Bill Gates, who built an empire largely on slave labour in Asia and Africa and has likely therefore directly benefited financially from the deaths of children? ****. Philanthropist maybe, but a ****.

And Jeff Bezos, who pays as little in tax and employee wages as possible, and whose company fires people for having too many piss breaks? **** **** **** **** ****. Utter ****ing **** of the highest order.

Bill Gates, who built an empire largely on slave labour in Asia and Africa and has likely therefore directly benefited financially from the deaths of children? ****. Philanthropist maybe, but a ****.

And Jeff Bezos, who pays as little in tax and employee wages as possible, and whose company fires people for having too many piss breaks? **** **** **** **** ****. Utter ****ing **** of the highest order.
You are misinformed sadly about the breaks issue in relation to Amazon but don’t let that get in the way.

You are misinformed sadly about the breaks issue in relation to Amazon but don’t let that get in the way.

Regardless.

If anyone think he's made his billions in an ethical way then they are dull of head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4181
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263