Post Match Leicester 0 Slavia Prague 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a load of absolute shite.

If we were going to go out with such a whimper against a team of this standard, we may as well have not bothered with the whole ****ing thing at all. Should have just played the U23’s from the first match onwards.

Pathetic line up.

Awful, boring, dour football.

Bollockless bottler of a manager.

Could strangle the lot of them with Lako’s half and half scarf. ****s.

Embarrassing stuff. Hopefully confidence isn't battered by this. Why did we wait until the hour to change it? Planned subs presumably.

I'm not gutted. I'm disappointed but the reality is we are a patched up mess at the minute. If we can get Maddison, Fofana, Praet and Perez back we will be in a much better place.

Absolutely woeful, the fact Marc Albrighton is still starting games like these tells you exactly where we need to spend in the summer.

I understand not starting Barnes but he should have been on at half time and he damn sure should have been on as soon as they scored instead he wasted 10 minutes then spent the next 10 minutes with Ricardo playing as the 10...

It's nice that we can blame the manager and players rather than just one of them.

All of them to a man were quite pathetic.

To go out like that makes the entire journey to this stage a complete waste of time.

A coordinated effort to see us embarrassed in Europe.

****ed off

Terrible.

Disappointed to go out, but I don't think it's the worst thing. Tonight has shown - again - we don't have the squad depth yet to compete in 3 competitions.

I don't think Brendan got it wrong with his selection, despite the obvious limits of that side. Had to protect Barnes and the two fullbacks given our other injuries.

It's disappointing as I would've liked to go further but ultimately never thought we could win the EL, so in the context of the rest of the season and our injuries, going out now rather than playing an extra 2 or 4 games in this comp and going out to one of the bigger teams left in wouldn't really help us much.

Disappointed but we will focus on the league!

Wrong team, wrong tactics, wrong attitude. Looks like no one cared. Out played and outfought by a better team.

I'm not gutted. I'm disappointed but the reality is we are a patched up mess at the minute. If we can get Maddison, Fofana, Praet and Perez back we will be in a much better place.

Agreed completely

Incredibly disappointing.

Just a genuinely awful performance.

Full credit to Prague they’ve stitched us up good and proper.

Just too many fringe players failing to hold up their end of it.

I really hope that isn’t the last we see of us in Europe because it’s not good enough.

BR's record of never getting past the 32, continues - if that was his and his players' attitude -we can see why

Utter shite, embarrassed.
Not surprised either. Villa all over again.
Sign Sima in the summer.

Apparently I secretly hate the team for saying so but I'm worried about the hit to our confidence that embarrassing performance will be. It's hard to be too disappointing though as we were clearly second best over both legs. I just hope we don't **** off the FA cup in the same pathetic way.

Gross

BR's record of never getting past the 32, continues - if that was his and his players' attitude -we can see why
He’ll always be the bridesmaid but never the bride.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263