Post Match Leicester 1 Leeds 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely ****ing dreadful. My goodness.

A special word for Perez who I’ve defended. He was appalling.

Maddison continues to just get on my tits. Southgates too, I’m sure.

Castagne too, was lucky to come off. He looked miles off it.

That really was Bournemouthesque in spells.

You could feel the result coming as soon as they equalized.

Everything we are bad at laid completely bare.

Silver lining: Rodgers is now well within his rights to make changes and rotate in a few.

Absolute ****ing rubbish

Perez stunk
Mendy stunk
Maddison was the worst player on the pitch by a ****ing country mile

All three of the ****ers played the full ninety minutes, which is nothing short of hilarious when you think about it

Awful. Probably our worst performance of the season.

Only Barnes and Kasper showed anything like a good performance.

I actually feel a bit sorry for Brendan today - he was decisive in making changes when it wasnt going to plan, but none of it made any real difference. Far too many shit individual performances, and the manager with no real attacking options available to change it.

Today and other recent games also show how little Rodgers really trusts Nacho too.

Our biggest goal threat is Harvey Barnes and instead of feeding him the ball as much as possible we changed to a system at half time that took him out of the game, only to undo that change later...

Maddison needs telling to cut the fancy crap out and do the simple stuff made worse by the fact we kept forcing the ball to him only to see it go straight to a Leeds player and he needs taking off of set pieces, our defensive set piece set up needs changing but that's obvious to everyone bar the manager.

Iheanacho should be demanding a transfer, Perez never plays 90 minutes normally yet in 2 league games without Vardy Nacho can't even get off the bench and Perez plays the full 90

We aren't playing with a proper striker as we don't have one so why are you starting with Albrighton who's best asset is his crossing? we have no one to cross to ffs

Really disappointing but we aren't invincible. Today we didn't get it right but we musn't overreact. We are having another fantastic season.

At least that result tempers the expectations that we are going to win anything or even finish top 5 this season. With the exception of Chelsea, in matches where we have a chance to capitalise on other teams' poor form and move up we have usually failed. There hasn't been a single match this season where we have been down and you thought "we could still get back into this and win". I fear we have a team of players who want to do just well enough to get a big transfer away but not well enough to actually achieve anything with us.

Shite.

Complete and utter shite.

A performance that stunk of arrogance. Questionable set up, line up and substitutions. Couldn’t he have swapped Justin and Castagne round rather than wasting a sub?

I’m sure the usual suspects will come with the “how is it Brendan’s fault if our players played crap”, but if he gets the plaudits for the recent performances like against Chelsea, then he also needs to take the criticism for shite like today. As well as the players of course.

Shite.

Complete and utter shite.

A performance that stunk of arrogance. Questionable set up, line up and substitutions. Couldn’t he have swapped Justin and Castagne round rather than wasting a sub?

I’m sure the usual suspects will come with the “how is it Brendan’s fault if our players played crap”, but if he gets the plaudits for the recent performances like against Chelsea, then he also needs to take the criticism for shite like today. As well as the players of course.
Castagne was injured...

Why did we have everufucker forward then let Madders take the freekick? Ffs. If one move could sum a game up.

That was horrible - we had the chance to go second in PL and too many players put in a toothless, dawdling, half-arsed performance like that. Maddison created a great assist for Barnes then disappeared for the rest of the game except to stuff up our free kick 'opportunities'. Utter crap from the lot of them.

I fear we have a team of players who want to do just well enough to get a big transfer away but not well enough to actually achieve anything with us.
I’ve been staring at this sentence trying to make sense of it, and I just can’t

Awful. Probably our worst performance of the season.

Only Barnes and Kasper showed anything like a good performance.

I actually feel a bit sorry for Brendan today - he was decisive in making changes when it wasnt going to plan, but none of it made any real difference. Far too many shit individual performances, and the manager with no real attacking options available to change it.

Today and other recent games also show how little Rodgers really trusts Nacho too.
And now Nacho, a confidence player at the best of times, will be completely pointless.

Please for the love of God can we sign a striker?

Otherwise we're doomed to fall just short again like last year.

We won't qualify for Champions League with the attacking options we've got.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757