Post Match Leicester 1 Leeds 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not too many posts on here. Anyone get the feeling not too many people give a feck? A bit like the players really.

Possibly Chilwell of last year, but not sure who you are taking aim at this year? I would say there are one or two young players that are at Leicester who would be keen for a big move away at some point, but at this stage they are enthusiastic and the squad when winning looks happy.

I don’t see any players who don’t seem to give a fuk if we win or lose. Or any that might sit in an airport terminal on deadline day, seemingly ‘on strike’ to get their way.
I admit its mostly me talking bollocks, but if you're a stepping stone club there isn't nearly as much pressure to perform well as a team and win things. Our top players have done more than well enough to justify a move away but failing to secure top 4 or win a trophy with us won't be much of a blot on their careers if they end up going to Man City or PSG and win titles eventually. The same can be said of Rodgers, really.

Not too many posts on here. Anyone get the feeling not too many people give a feck? A bit like the players really.

I think Mahbrah summed it up well - we all know we've got that kind of performance in us so it's not too big a surprise or outrage when it happens. Plus the problems are plain to see and not much to debate around that really.

But we're also still 3rd so it's not a disaster. We will have more like today (hopefully not as bad) but also more good days to come - hopefully more of the latter.

Just disappointing.

I was thinking of starting to join in that dry January thing today. That's out of the window at least.

Credit to Leeds - they had a plan, worked hard to stifle our midfield, didn't let us settle in defence and deserved it. Men against boys at times in terms of effort. Would love to see Maddison work harder when the going gets tough like Grealish does.

Onwards we go, still having a great season.

I think we've already got enough.

Fortunately.
Unless the rules are changed in the next couple of weeks. They like changing the rules during the season now. Maybe wins after March 1st will be worth 45 points each. Maybe losing at home will wipe out your points tally. Didn’t think of this stuff, did ya?

Unless the rules are changed in the next couple of weeks. They like changing the rules during the season now. Maybe wins after March 1st will be worth 45 points each. Maybe losing at home will wipe out your points tally. Didn’t think of this stuff, did ya?

All results prior to today will be adjusted for xg.

On another day Perez is level for the disallowed goal

Joking right? Being miles offside all the time is one of Perez many failings. I've noticed he often seems to get in the way a lot as well. His positioning, timing, decision making are all ****ing awful. He's got no speed. Additionally I noticed his 'work rate' today which is something he is usually praised for, but basically amounted to running around for the sake of running around.. there's no desire or craft in it, it's often just shadow chasing so he doesn't get a rollicking off Brendan. Still... At least he's got good ball control.

I think we've already got enough.

Fortunately.

I said that in jest but our next 2 league games are against some absolute shite. Could be a long wait for that 1 point.

Do you think we should put a bid in for Bamford? Would he come to Leicester or prefer to stay at Leeds?

Our players were a load of pussies. Leeds had 3 bookings. We had NOT ONE !
We are NAAFA. No ambition and feck all aggression. Says it all really.

Still pissed at this time on a Monday morning. Impressive. ;)

You do have a point. Few sides would allow Leeds to score the goals that they did. Most just make a tactical foul and pick up a yellow card.

We are far too nice.

You do have a point. Few sides would allow Leeds to score the goals that they did. Most just make a tactical foul and pick up a yellow card.

We are far too nice.
Yep, far too nice. I'm not a fan of the so called dark arts but we had a definite lack of passion, aggression and determination yesterday whereas Leeds had it in spades and deserved to beat us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4366
8Coventry City4263