Post Match Leicester 2 Chelsea 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premier League rules:

The Pitch

K.15. Unless otherwise permitted by the Board, in League Matches the length of the pitch shall be 105 metres and its breadth 68 metres.
K.16. The Board shall only give permission to a Club for the dimensions of its pitch to be other than as set out in Rule K.15 if it is impossible for it to comply with Rule K.15 due to the nature of the construction of its Stadium.
K.17. A Club shall register the dimensions of its pitch before the commencement of each Season by giving written notice thereof in Form 8 to the Board.
K.18. The Board may at any time require a Club to obtain and submit to the Board a report by an independent expert certifying its pitch dimensions.
K.19. No Club shall alter the dimensions of its pitch during the Season without the prior written consent of the Board.

This is why I read Talking Balls!

Premier League rules:

The Pitch

K.15. Unless otherwise permitted by the Board, in League Matches the length of the pitch shall be 105 metres and its breadth 68 metres.
K.16. The Board shall only give permission to a Club for the dimensions of its pitch to be other than as set out in Rule K.15 if it is impossible for it to comply with Rule K.15 due to the nature of the construction of its Stadium.
K.17. A Club shall register the dimensions of its pitch before the commencement of each Season by giving written notice thereof in Form 8 to the Board.
K.18. The Board may at any time require a Club to obtain and submit to the Board a report by an independent expert certifying its pitch dimensions.
K.19. No Club shall alter the dimensions of its pitch during the Season without the prior written consent of the Board.

Thanks Jeff.

Here's another rule...

Covered Stadia
K.9. Any Club applying for planning permission to cover or partially cover the playing
area of its Stadium with a fixed or moveable roof shall provide to the Board a copy
of its application together with copies of all submitted plans.

For me, this is a real dog of a rule.

We had chances, they did too. We played poorly at times, so did they. We looked good for periods of time, so did they. Sounds like a draw to me and, by jove, so it was!

I enjoyed the game, for all its frustrations.

Last edited:
Nobody is gaining any ground on us, and most are losing ground. In fact, outside the top rwo, only Southampton (9) have a better record than us. Hopefully a 13 point lead over 5th is enough
Good point - what happened to our points tracker thread? Could we have an up date please?

So is every goal, ever. Their second, whilst we should be more switched on, was a tremendous header. Easily as good as Evans against, I think, Villa.

It was a real throwback to the Matt Elliott days for us.

As simple as the goal was, the actual header was almost unstoppable - lots of power and precise placement.

No surprise to see people chuck the blame at Kasper and Chilwell here though.....

Guarantee if it was Chilwell who gave the needless free kick away which Ricardo did, he would be lambasted for it here.

Kasper has to be partly to blame.

He's incapable of taking balls in his area. The defenders must know this which makes it even harder for them.

Kasper has to be partly to blame.

He's incapable of taking balls in his area. The defenders must know this which makes it even harder for them.
If he'd come to the ball for the second goal he'd be near the edge of the area.

Yeah, a little harsh on Kasper for the second.

I do think he could have done better with the other 3 goals we’ve conceded this week, though...especially the first yesterday.

I love the man, but he’s had a poor week.

Yeah, a little harsh on Kasper for the second.

I do think he could have done better with the other 3 goals we’ve conceded this week, though...especially the first yesterday.

I love the man, but he’s had a poor week.
apparently he went mad after he fist as usual and Chilwell gave him both barrels back telling him he should have dealt with the cross.

after the second he booted the ball and it smashed Vardy in the head who then gave Kasper a death stare

I don't think anyone deserves blame but if you look at both goals in detail then clearly Hamza has more to answer for than anyone else.

Watching France v England rugby shows exactly how var (tmo) should be operated and what an embarrassment it is in comparison. Football is a complete laughing stock.

apparently he went mad after he fist as usual and Chilwell gave him both barrels back telling him he should have dealt with the cross. after the second he booted the ball and it smashed Vardy in the head who then gave Kasper a death stare
Kasper and our defence had an excellent first half of the season - best defensive record and all that - but since the Christmas holiday period games, we've been nowhere near as composed. Hopefully its a just a 'blip' and we'll get it together again.

Fair enough, he didn’t create clear chances but his linkup play was very good and he put some balls in to the channel that got us on the attack. My point is he is a positive when he comes on and is currently our most in form striker. Baffles me why he doesn’t start.
Because Vardy is a better striker?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758