Post Match Leicester 2 Everton 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
karma, don’t you just love her
We actually played some good football, just not clinical enough, but, they are young they will learn, grasshopper

I’m still processing what I saw today, absolutely crackers ending to the game.

Hadn’t got a clue what was going off with the penalty incident in the first half and then one (I think, I get pissed before games so I struggle to remember them) replay which didn’t really do much, cue everyone in the crowd protesting for some reason.

Everton were vile, cheating ****s and I thought the referee did nothing to dissuade them from persistent time wasting and cynical fouling. I was just glad we weren’t on course to lose to them when Kalechi gathered up the pass and I saw the flag go up.... I slumped back down into my seat while my mate went bananas. Cue arse scratching followed by pandemonium.I had tears of laughter rolling down my face when the whistle went at how bizarre it felt in the moment.

Everything’s coming up Milhouse this season. This will be one of the moments we look back on when we knock Barca out of the Champions League next season and chuckle about. Good times!

12 points ahead of 5th.... can’t get my head around how consistently brilliant we’ve been since that ****ing aberration against Man United.

Wow, what a win!!

I couldn't watch it today unfortunately but just seen highlights. So happy for Nacho, and looks the like the rest of the players were too! Who did they run to in the staff? Rodgers?

Great win and way to get it. Only our 6th ever 90th minute winner in the Prem is pretty surprising, but we certainly don't get many. This could be a special one though!

I really hope Rodgers isn't going anywhere. Im hoping the Arsenal job isn't big enough to tempt him. Arsenal aren't as big as Liverpool, Man Utd, or even City or probably Chelsea too. And that club is pretty rotten and has been for years, with terrible fans. We could become as big a club as Arsenal if this keeps going over the next few years, and Brendan is a huge part of that.

Wow, what a win!!

I couldn't watch it today unfortunately but just seen highlights. So happy for Nacho, and looks the like the rest of the players were too! Who did they run to in the staff? Rodgers?

Great win and way to get it. Only our 6th ever 90th minute winner in the Prem is pretty surprising, but we certainly don't get many. This could be a special one though!

I really hope Rodgers isn't going anywhere. Im hoping the Arsenal job isn't big enough to tempt him. Arsenal aren't as big as Liverpool, Man Utd, or even City or probably Chelsea too. And that club is pretty rotten and has been for years, with terrible fans. We could become as big a club as Arsenal if this keeps going over the next few years, and Brendan is a huge part of that.

Nacho played like the Nacho we’ve seen before but looked well, good. Hold up play, one twos, took up some weird positions to free up Vardy. He shuffled around offside a fair bit but it seemed to freak out Keane who got even shitter than usual after Nacho came on. He caused some chaos today which is just what we needed but don’t get me wrong, he showed some skill too.

He’s been the punchline to hundreds of my jokes but I’m eating shit tonight. He turned the game on its head.

Well, if they don’t , and Southampton beat Norwich, they are in the bottom 3
They have a lot to play for
They looked spunky today, I honestly think they’ll do the spawny ****s on their own turf on Wednesday. Then shit gets real interesting.

They looked spunky today, I honestly think they’ll do the spawny ****s on their own turf on Wednesday. Then shit gets real interesting.
If the ref had done his job properly, they wouldn’t have looked so good.
Several tackles should have had a yellow card, but weren’t
They were a horrible desperate team, that I hope get relegated.
Iwobi £40m
That Icelandic bloke £50 m
Puts Slimani (almost) into perspective

If the ref had done his job properly, they wouldn’t have looked so good.
Several tackles should have had a yellow card, but weren’t
They were a horrible desperate team, that I hope get relegated.
Iwobi £40m
That Icelandic bloke £50 m
Puts Slimani (almost) into perspective
I didn’t say that I don’t think they’re shit, I merely said they’ll be up for beating an almost as shit Liverpool side ;)

Hadn’t got a clue what was going off with the penalty incident in the first half and then one (I think, I get pissed before games so I struggle to remember them) replay which didn’t really do much, cue everyone in the crowd protesting for some reason.

The crowd were protesting because the three second clip they showed on the screen was from the one angle that made it look like a stonewall penalty all day long

They may have got the VAR decisions right yesterday, but the communication with the crowd was pathetic

How long did it take them to decide Chilwell dived? Seemed like feckin ages for a fairly straight forward decision.

How long did it take them to decide Chilwell dived? Seemed like feckin ages for a fairly straight forward decision.

Thing is - if it was Mane or Richardilson in that position - it would have been a pen as they would have made sure of the contact. The defend dived in and was nowhere near the ball, if Chilwell had nudged it past him and taken the contact instead of not wanting to get hit - it would have been a pen

Thing is - if it was Mane or Richardilson in that position - it would have been a pen as they would have made sure of the contact. The defend dived in and was nowhere near the ball, if Chilwell had nudged it past him and taken the contact instead of not wanting to get hit - it would have been a pen
True - but I thought the trip on Vardy seconds before was a trip - but the ref didn't

They didn't decide Chilwell dived, he wasn't booked, which made the decision odd, if they were sure there was no contact (there wasn't) then it was blatant dive, if they weren't sure they shouldn't overturn the decision.

It reminded me a bit of the penalty that Liverpool (Gerrard) got, quite a few years ago, against Sheffield Utd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757