Post Match Leicester 4 Aston Villa 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
How has he improved defensively? He's a liability. Make him a winger or let him go. Whether or not you think he's a world class player, he hasn't been and shows no sign of being one, for us. I really don't get this stuff about how much he's improved. He has certainly improved over the last, say, five years perhaps, in total, but he has stagnated over the past 18 months at least and, defensively, is absolutely nothing like the quality we need in that position. Take the cash and laugh all the way to the bank.

Unfortunately I think there is little point in arguing with you. You've made up your mind about Chilwell.

Unfortunately I think there is little point in arguing with you. You've made up your mind about Chilwell.

He's entitled to his opinion as much as anyone.

The truth probably falls in between the two arguments

I think Chilwell's best position at the moment is as a wingback, sort of jack of all trades but master of none, it's no coincidence that when Fuchs plays as the left sided CB then we look more solid on the left.
Chiwell can't defend & he can't do what Barnes did against Villa, yeah if Chelski offer us £60 million for him that would be a good deal similar to Maguire.

I really hope Chiwell can turn out to be the new Ashley Cole but at the moment I just can't see it.

Well it looks like JJ is going to be required at rightback for the foreseeable now, so they both play

If he turns it around and shows that he can defend well then I will be one happy bunny and will stop criticising because, of course, there will be nothing to criticise. Until then, I will continue to be exasperated by him. Anyway, looks like hell be playing every game with Ricardo out.

That injury list is one massive kick in the bollocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263