Post Match Leicester 4 West Ham 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shame about Jamie V. We never score goals without him.

much needed win and a great reaction from the lads, I have been hyper critical of Barnes and Perez both were different gravy tonight, Ricardo outstanding again!

I hope Jamie isn't too serious. But we have to give Kelechi some responsibility, he seems to thrive with it.

Ricardo has to be one of the best right-backs in the world. He's world-class. I hope before he goes he takes training a few times to show the others how to play in his position.

I ****ing love Riccy P.

We were fantastic.
They were a pile of shit.
Tielemans makes such a difference when he plays well. Ndidi also is a massive player for us. Mendy was great but Ndidi's ability to cover the ground gives us so much.
To add Ricardo is incredible and Harvey was superb.

Harry Maguire’s Man United losing 0-2 at home to Burnley.

I hope Jamie isn't too serious. But we have to give Kelechi some responsibility, he seems to thrive with it.

Ricardo has to be one of the best right-backs in the world. He's world-class. I hope before he goes he takes training a few times to show the others how to play in his position.

It’s a shame that he’s got Trent Alexander-Arnold in the league, as he won’t be getting anywhere near the PFA team of the year.

The change in Iheanacho’s demeanour is stunning. Clapping, smiley, doing Perez’s celebration with him. Amazing what a bit of confidence can do for a player, he’ll get a run now and he thoroughly deserves it. He wasn’t great before this season but I take back my criticism of his attitude. Sorry Kel mate.

We were fantastic.
They were a pile of shit.
Tielemans makes such a difference when he plays well. Ndidi also is a massive player for us. Mendy was great but Ndidi's ability to cover the ground gives us so much.
To add Ricardo is incredible and Harvey was superb.
Who's this positive person impersonating Mickey?

Excellent stuff. That's the best I've seen from Chilwell and Tielemans for quite some time. Maddison and Perez were absolutely excellent but Barnes and Ricardo were different ****ing gravy.

A mention too for Iheanacho who has gained so much more confidence in possession. That game has cheered me right up and, as you know, I'm a miserable flange most of the time.

The goal against Bumley definitely gave us a different Barnes tonight. Made the right choices and looked like he enjoyed playing. Ricky P could have played the first half on his own he was that good. Chuffed that Perez got some goals as he deserved it today. Nachos was about more than scoring again which is pleasing.

Was the ref on crack or just tired? Seemed to just be making it up second half especially. Freekicks where there wasn't even a challenge etc. Some really odd shit. Then the lino didn't spot the foul on Cags despite being a yard away. At least there didn't appear to be any bias.

I think everyone can be reassured now that we have our 'mojo' back, whatever one of those is!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757