Post Match Leicester 5 Newcastle 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fanastic performance.

Ndidi has been brilliant for a few seasons now. He lost the ball in the second half, and I just knew he would get it back...sure enough...very good performance.

Richardo is surely one of the best right backs in the league. I can only think of Walker and Trent being equal to better. I'd have Richardo every time mind.

I thought Barnes did well too. Made things happen.

Teilmans showed what he can do playing more centrally. His best position by far IMO. Man of the match IMO.

Soyuncu again showing that we've not missing McGuire at all. I can't remember him giving the call away.

...And to think some would have had us buy another central defender to play alongside Evans, madness,

Was close to a sold out away end.

Dancing around with their shirts off and only starting to sing at 4-0 makes them look a bit stupid.

The away end should be empty if they believe what they say

I dont think they genuinely believe what they say. Ashley gets the blame for Benitez going even though he went to get some obscene money in china. He also had no money to spend....yet when he did he bought that Almiron kid. Deciding that joselu should be ahead of mitrovic was equally mental. They're staying away from home matches but supposedly still all going away games but tickets are sent back? Its been a long time since Keegan but reality is taking its time to sink in.

Legends in their own shaving mirror
Had Hadrian built his wall about 50 miles south, Newcastle would be a big club with huge following
Now they are just a club with large following

Legends in their own shaving mirror
Had Hadrian built his wall about 50 miles south, Newcastle would be a big club with huge following
Now they are just a club with large following
Celtic would have a hell of a lot less titles though with Newcastle and Sunderland in that pub league

Ndidi has been brilliant for a few seasons now. He lost the ball in the second half, and I just knew he would get it back...sure enough...very good performance.

Aye i wasnt even bothered when we lost the ball. The lad is class.

As for the game.

Ndidi really is one of the very best defensive midfielders in the world.

Ricardo on a shortlist for best right back in premier league.

Vardy is world class.

Tielemans would get in any team. Evans too.

And that’s before we even talk about England’s first choice left back and Cage.

Not to get carried away but....We are ****ing mustard. Keep this up and we will have a real psychological edge. Teams will show up timid.

As for the game.

Ndidi really is one of the very best defensive midfielders in the world.

Ricardo on a shortlist for best right back in premier league.

Vardy is world class.

Tielemans would get in any team. Evans too.

And that’s before we even talk about England’s first choice left back and Cage.

Not to get carried away but....We are ****ing mustard. Keep this up and we will have a real psychological edge. Teams will show up timid.
I think you're better off not talking about him if he continues putting that kind of shift in. Fuchs is twice the player he is at present.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263