Post Match Leicester 5 Newcastle 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tremendous game for us. Everything went according to plan.

Praet impressed me a lot. He's got quality and is tactically sophisticated. Tielemans ran the game though. Lovely performance.

Impressed by how we were ruthless in the second half. I can't recall us taking apart an opponent very often.

Two points per game after seven games is our best ever start to a Premier League season. Liverpool next week will show us just how good we are. If we can get something there, no reason we can't finish top four.

I dont think they genuinely believe what they say. Ashley gets the blame for Benitez going even though he went to get some obscene money in china. He also had no money to spend....yet when he did he bought that Almiron kid. Deciding that joselu should be ahead of mitrovic was equally mental. They're staying away from home matches but supposedly still all going away games but tickets are sent back? Its been a long time since Keegan but reality is taking its time to sink in.
Instead of stupidly singing the same thing over and over again, if our team ever played so poorly and without any spirit I like to think our fans would be having a right go at the players.

Tremendous game for us. Everything went according to plan.

Praet impressed me a lot. He's got quality and is tactically sophisticated. Tielemans ran the game though. Lovely performance.

Impressed by how we were ruthless in the second half. I can't recall us taking apart an opponent very often.

Two points per game after seven games is our best ever start to a Premier League season. Liverpool next week will show us just how good we are. If we can get something there, no reason we can't finish top four.
Neither Tielemans or Ndidi are in Crooks’ Team of the week. I’m not sure he watches football, just looks at who scored.

Which makes it even worse as Ndidi scored!

Neither Tielemans or Ndidi are in Crooks’ Team of the week. I’m not sure he watches football, just looks at who scored.

Which makes it even worse as Ndidi scored!
I don’t think he actually picks any players, his handler just tries to make sense of his mad ramblings and picks out the odd word that sounds like a footballer’s name.

As for the game.

Ndidi really is one of the very best defensive midfielders in the world.

Ricardo on a shortlist for best right back in premier league.

Vardy is world class.

Tielemans would get in any team. Evans too.

And that’s before we even talk about England’s first choice left back and Cage.

Not to get carried away but....We are ****ing mustard. Keep this up and we will have a real psychological edge. Teams will show up timid.

And yet our fans could barely muster a happy clappy session yesterday.

Atmosphere was utter dog arse and people need to realise what they are watching.

Atmosphere was utter dog arse and people need to realise what they are watching.

Genuinely thought our fans were great yesterday, not sure where you were sitting but the Kop didn’t stop singing

Bet you’re one of those losers who watches to the end, applauds them off then has to spend a whole 10 extra minutes in traffic.

Genuinely thought our fans were great yesterday, not sure where you were sitting but the Kop didn’t stop singing

Was terrible

Nothing compared to the spurs game

Bet you’re one of those losers who watches to the end, applauds them off then has to spend a whole 10 extra minutes in traffic.

Yep, made me late for my malt based bedtime drink

Instead of stupidly singing the same thing over and over again, if our team ever played so poorly and without any spirit I like to think our fans would be having a right go at the players.
I think the Geordies understand the situation at their club and know it is not Bruce or the players that are the reason as to why Newcastle in the mess they are in. They are probably trying to take the pressure off their players, it was good to see the Newcastle Captain front up after the game laying the reason for the defeat squarely at him and the players.

As for us I felt we did not go for the kill and totally dismantle them, we could have scored 8 or 9 quite easily and done a Man City, perhaps they knew there was no point in making it a crisis for them?

I know I am a huge fan of his but I thought Albrighton was absolutely top draw when he came on, good vision and excellent delivery, sometimes it is just good to see a player be clinical without trying to be intricate.

I enjoyed every minute of him being on the pitch

One day we won't be seeing Albrighton to Vardy goals, pure magic.

Make the most of it this season.

It'd be a shame if we've given Bruce the kiss of death already - I'd quite like to see a full season of his comedy club. That said, how much difficulty Newcastle had appointing anyone and how much harder it would be to find someone now would suggest that their best choice is to limp on for the rest of the season

What impressed me was the desire to keep trying to score more goals, that's what good teams do, they go for the jugular to send out a message.

Hayden has been given the standard three-match ban for dangerous play.

"Hayden appeared to mouth 'what's the point in playing?' as he left the pitch, but the FA have decided he has not questioned the integrity or neutrality of officials and will now dodge an extended ban."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4391
2Ipswich4389
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263