Leicester Mercury

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chandler

Banned
Sack The Kop

Tomorrow's Mercury will contain a special A5 sized flyer with the words "Sack The Kop" emblazoned on it. These will be handed to players and staff of LCFC who will run out onto the pitch at the next home game and taunt the Kop with them. Players will then moon at their "incredibly crap supporters."

After the game (which Leicester will lose 0-6) the players will riot outside the ground.

Developing...

Chandler said:
Sack The Kop

Tomorrow's Mercury will contain a special A5 sized flyer with the words "Sack The Kop" emblazoned on it. These will be handed to players and staff of LCFC who will run out onto the pitch at the next home game and taunt the Kop with them. Players will then moon at their "incredibly crap supporters."

After the game (which Leicester will lose 0-6) the players will riot outside the ground.

Developing...

Trust the Mercury to get at the root of the problem, investigative journalism at its best. What right have the kop fans or anyone else to expect a win from LCFC, if the lads want to arse around, get a red card or two or just have a jog on a Saturday arvo good luck to them.
Why should they care, the manager's barking mad, the coach is clueless and Bassett is always gobbing off on TV.
I say that the fans should be grateful that they are allowed to get in to see the game at all, as some of the Leicester lads are very good at playing with themselves alone.

Apparently I am being released on a free transfer because I haven't got a Keep the Faith sticker in my car window, and I once said "f*ck off Henry" when he came out at quarter to three

It's no more than I deserve

lazzer said:
ive been sent to sheff wed on a free to replace kevin pressman :shock:
you'll have to lose a few pounds first lazzer... :wink:

During the game some of the players will starting singing "sit down if you love the fans" 3 or 4 will but the rest can't be arrised too.
Then when they are 3 -0 up Scowie will shout "pieman, pieman start the wave." At which point fat bloke in East stand will lose concentration and spill his bovril down his new City shirt. With five minutes to go. all the supporters in east stand lose concentration and spill their bovril,tea, lager crisps etc... :roll:

xsubmariner said:
During the game some of the players will starting singing "sit down if you love the fans" 3 or 4 will but the rest can't be arrised too.
Then when they are 3 -0 up Scowie will shout "pieman, pieman start the wave." At which point fat bloke in East stand will lose concentration and spill his bovril down his new City shirt. With five minutes to go. all the supporters in east stand lose concentration and spill their bovril,tea, lager crisps etc... :roll:

theres no need to get personal :roll: :wink:

xsubmariner said:

Where is Webbo anyway?

homer said:
Apparently I am being released on a free transfer because I haven't got a Keep the Faith sticker in my car window, and I once said "f*ck off Henry" when he came out at quarter to three

It's no more than I deserve

quality!!!!

MKFox said:
lazzer said:
ive been sent to sheff wed on a free to replace kevin pressman :shock:
you'll have to lose a few pounds first lazzer... :wink:

Relax MK, lazzer loses £30+ every time he goes down the Walkers as do we all. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566