Match Thread Leicester v Arsenal

Status
Not open for further replies.
When we get dumped out of the cup?
It's time to **** off the FA cup. Look how many fixtures we've got racking up in the premier league too - it might be time to play the youth team in both competitions so we can cope with all the matches.

So we seem to be picking up more injuries than every other club in thr league.

I understand the training sessions are intense........

There has to be a reason we are getting decimated. Of course flogging players even in the FA Cup doesn't help.

There are a few sides picking up similar numbers of injuries - Liverpool, Southampton, for example. All three of us are teams that play an intense style and train and play hard.

You do have a good point about our training being too intense when players need rest between games instead.

BR does have questions to answer about our training and his team selections. Nobody will ask them though.

Ünder seems to think he can dribble through players. Woeful.

We’re completely deflated and players don’t seem to be connecting at all.
No surprise given the injuries.

We couldn't break a ****ing egg.

So pathetic in possession.

Kept it on just on the off chance that Arsenal decide to do a Liverpool and give us the match

There are a few sides picking up similar numbers of injuries - Liverpool, Southampton, for example. All three of us are teams that play an intense style and train and play hard.

You do have a good point about our training being too intense when players need rest between games instead.

BR does have questions to answer about our training and his team selections. Nobody will ask them though.

I think BR massively hasn't been helped though by the fact that unlike others, we also ended last season/started this season with a lot of injuries, which means he's had little option all season with switching players.

For example I agree Youri has been overworked. But if we'd had both Maddison and Praet fit together for any length of time then I'm sure Youri would've also been rested or subbed off more.

I think BR massively hasn't been helped though by the fact that unlike others, we also ended last season/started this season with a lot of injuries, which means he's had little option all season with switching players.

For example I agree Youri has been overworked. But if we'd had both Maddison and Praet fit together for any length of time then I'm sure Youri would've also been rested or subbed off more.

I keep saying it. The Praet injury set a chain of events off.

I made up my mind about Under during the week so fortunately little he does surprises me. That said, with our injuries, he'll have more game time to come good if he can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4366
8Coventry City4263