Pre Match Leicester v Aston Villa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apart from the two/three crosses he put in, including the one for the goal...
Ricardo did all the work for that - and otherwise he was just as visible as this site's favourite target, made Perez look good just by not being there

Gotta be honest, I am not feeling confident. The way we've been playing of late, we really have to up our game to get a result. We just don't seem to have the urgency, energy, intensity... whatever you want to call it. I reckon it's pretty much an open secret how to beat us now.

But obviously I really want to be wrong. I know we can do it but it's starting to feel like a distant memory.

First goal will be vital if they get it then shut up shop we’ll find it difficult to break them down if we get it then the game will open up simples

They're fighting for survival, but for the first time in a long time, we've also got a bit of actual pressure on our position so hopefully that'll inspire a performance.

They had us worked out in the cup 2nd leg and we had absolutely no plan B. That has to be different tonight.

By the time Man Utd play again, we can be 11 points clear of them, shutting down their piss poor 'charge'.

We owe Villa. They're a terrible load of nonsense of a side.

A couple of months ago I said that we were getting sloppy because we were cruising the top four and our motivation to drive on was weakened. It was interesting that BR admitted as much the other day. It's human nature.

We have some proper warriors in our side. I have faith in them recognising the need to up our game again now and give Villa the whipping they deserve. We have several gears that we can up and I believe in our squad doing so.

They're fighting for survival, but for the first time in a long time, we've also got a bit of actual pressure on our position so hopefully that'll inspire a performance.

They had us worked out in the cup 2nd leg and we had absolutely no plan B. That has to be different tonight.
They didn’t have us worked out at all
They had a keeper that had 2 inspired performances
It was more frustration that did for us.

Nah I think he would start Justin this time. More attacking threat than Fuchs these days.

Hope that team news isn't right though. Very light on attacking options!
he's literally never started Justin at left back ever, every time Chilwell is out Fuchs starts, I'm not saying he shouldn't but I think its highly unlikely he will, unless Fuchs is injured too.

time to promote some academy strikers to the match day squad whilst Vardy is out, you never know one may do a Rashford and hit the ground running

also an incompetent VAR official who decided not to bother enforcing the handball rule

Watch this and tell me they didn't work us out. Constantly overloading Ricardo with two players. There's 2-3 examples in the first 60 seconds of that video.

They could do that because they know we push him and Chilwell forward and leave space behind.

Watch this and tell me they didn't work us out. Constantly overloading Ricardo with two players. There's 2-3 examples in the first 60 seconds of that video.

They could do that because they know we push him and Chilwell forward and leave space behind.

Also, watching this back, Grealish had a great performance and dealing with / stopping him tonight is vital.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757