Ward

Daley-Campbell Amartey Soyuncu Thomas

Leshabela Mendy Hamza

Under Iheanacho Albrighton​

Ward

Daley-Campbell Amartey Soyuncu Thomas

Leshabela Mendy Hamza

Under Iheanacho Albrighton​
We may as well not bother showing up if we decided to put this team out.

As I often say, pick the team for the Liverpool match first and then start eleven different players against Brighton.

Frankly, it is negligent management from BR if he does anything else.

We may as well not bother showing up if we decided to put this team out.
just picking a side to do what many seem to want us to do, bin it off, both fullbacks (we need to be careful to to overload Ricardo just back from that injury) need a rest though as do Barnes and Tielemans, we simply don't have many options.

I don’t want to see 2 debuts in an FA cup 5th round draw.

Amartey, Mendy, Under, Thomas and probably Nacho will all play
we may not have much choice, unless you want out players that are already in need of a rest completely shot against Liverpool

Yes, I could see Vardy at least getting a run.

Strange though, I seem to have developed a 'not interested' attitude to this one. That's not me, I normally want us to win anything and everything. I reckon I've eyes on the Liverpool fixture as that's your clichéd 6 pointer.

The team looked exhausted today. We are doing well but we aren't going to maintain a run in 3 competitions. Play the second string and if we go through, great.

Strange though, I seem to have developed a 'not interested' attitude to this one. That's not me, I normally want us to win anything and everything. I reckon I've eyes on the Liverpool fixture as that's your clichéd 6 pointer.
its the injuries I think that's made we feel this way, we simply don't have the depth currently so something has to give

My side for Liverpool would be: Schmeichel, Castagne, Soyuncu, Evans, Justin, Ndidi, Tielemans, Albrighton, Maddison, Barnes, Vardy.

Therefore, my side for this would be: Schmeichel, Ricardo, Amartey, Soyuncu, Fuchs, Thomas, Choudhury, Mendy, Under, Perez, Iheanacho.

I'm only playing Soyuncu because we have nobody else and he's played much less than others. It's only five changes from today's side.

Not me, I fancy us for the FA cup this year.

My side for Liverpool would be: Schmeichel, Castagne, Soyuncu, Evans, Justin, Ndidi, Tielemans, Albrighton, Maddison, Barnes, Vardy.

Therefore, my side for this would be: Schmeichel, Ricardo, Amartey, Soyuncu, Fuchs, Thomas, Choudhury, Mendy, Under, Perez, Iheanacho.

I'm only playing Soyuncu because we have nobody else and he's played much less than others. It's only five changes from today's side.
Castagne won't be fit will he?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469