Match Thread Leicester v Manchester City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello and welcome to the premier league. We’ve implemented VAR poorly, the rules just get made up as we go along, and there are still major mistakes being made.
the fans hate it, though, so we’re keeping it.

Much better than at the Etihad, from what it looks like watching on my phone in a pub on Six Nations day.

Didn’t even go to VAR for the Nacho incident?

Hello and welcome to the premier league. We’ve implemented VAR poorly, the rules just get made up as we go along, and there are still major mistakes being made.
the fans hate it, though, so we’re keeping it.

I've said from day 1....they're making such an arse of it that no one will complain when they scrap it. Allows the whole human error shit to excuse dodgy shit.

Should have had two penalties and their keeper should be in the bath. We've played well though I think. We've looked confident and strong on the ball and we've created a few chances. Iheanacho needs to sort out his first touch and passing but he's done okay. Maddison and Tielemans have been good and Soyuncu has been excellent.

****ing hell I’m absolutely fuming at that.

violent conduct, a sending off, a penalty and they have Bravo on the pitch the rest of the Game.

and the wall handball as well.

the way they’ve implemented video review is a ****ing joke.

Premier League, FA, Referees, Sky... All useless ****s

Ignoring the obvious frustrations, we are playing really well. The usuals doing a very good job and Praet showing what a class footballer he is.

Feels to me like the thing we’re doing better than playing them previously is tackling and not leaving that player alone until they’re tackled properly. We’re hassling them really well all the time. Hopefully we’ll keep it up and make it count.

Even if you could concede that the second one could possibly have gone either way (which I don’t), the KDB handball shouldn’t even be a debate.

We're doing really well....officials aren't allowing this one though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757