Match Thread Leicester v Manchester City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's piss aaaall owa Aguero's testimonial game. Amartey to score.

Oh jeez, we all thought this was going to be a, strong line-up

But Cags, Ricardo and Maddison not being in makes a huge difference to the look of that team!

Albrighton and Amartey need to be very switched on down the right. Assuming Amartey is RCB and Fofana has to switch to the left

Amartey played in the game at the Etihad and has played well recently people really need to stop the bed wetting when he is named in the team
Also played at Spurs away too.

*chuckle*

So "people" would be you then homer homer
on here yes but no doubt all over social media people are reacting the same hysterical way, its pathetic.

No Fuchs on the bench as CB cover either, wonder if he went to see his family and is now in required isolation on return

I can't help but feel a little, I dunno, uncertain now, now seeing our side.

Odd thing is that I expected nothing from this. So long as Mahrez doesn't score then I'm kinda ambivalent to losing to Man City. I guess somewhere though I considered we'd be in with a shout.

Hands up all who knew at least one of our players would get covid during the infernationals?

Yes, everybody, just as I thought.

At least it was just one tbh. I don't see any problem with the selection either. I'd grumble if we'd gone with extra defenders n dropped Nachos but **** it...we'll win this and it'll be the start of our title win.

I can't help but feel a little, I dunno, uncertain now, now seeing our side.

Odd thing is that I expected nothing from this. So long as Mahrez doesn't score then I'm kinda ambivalent to losing to Man City. I guess somewhere though I considered we'd be in with a shout.

Mahrez almost definitely will score.

Hopefully BN has bet on it happening

We are never going to score. Not in a million years and we won’t dick them in the FA cup final. I’m ****ing off.

People worrying about the teams, but since they were both announced the odds have changed enough that I'm being 16p profit on cashing out already

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757