Pre Match Leicester v Sheffield United

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sunday, 2PM, Sky Sports.

Eight days between games. I expect we'll have a midweek friendly to keep the players match sharp...
I don’t know how Youri will cope. Brendan says he likes to keep playing.

I don’t know how Youri will cope. Brendan says he likes to keep playing.
Make him wrestle with a rutting bull, take on lennox lewis in his prime and pull a boulder down welford road into town just to keep him sharp.

Evans yes Perez no thankyou we are a better team without him, Nacho has surely persuaded BR to keep two up front?
he's a good option for the number 10 spot and we currently have zero attacking options, he's not a starter but a good player

Incredible jynxing tonight from the forum. Let's get it in early for this fixture.

McGoldrick will score from a corner, and we'll have another calamitous goal with Hamza passing it across our penalty area. Tielemans to break his legs. Vardy to miss a penalty.

1842473_Leicester_City.jpg

Tavares played well enough tonight I thought. I'd have him over Perez

Vardy would love to break his drought against Sheff Utd wouldn't he?

Tavares played well enough tonight I thought. I'd have him over Perez

Vardy would love to break his drought against Sheff Utd wouldn't he?
Perez is a number 10 though and allows us to have 2 ball players in CM as opposed to a second DM or Albrighton

I'd probably go for

Kasper
Ricardo Soyuncu Fofana Castagne
Albrighton Ndidi Youri Tavares
Nacho Vardy

I think he might stick with the same side though

Perez is a number 10 though and allows us to have 2 ball players in CM as opposed to a second DM or Albrighton

What's Tavares? Not sure Perez would play a different role to what he was in, especially if we keep both strikers in

BR just said that Evans and Perez will be fine for this match. Also that Praet is close to rejoining training but this match might be too soon for him.

Looking forward to having Praet back.

Hope Evans is actually fine and not just less injured...

What's Tavares? Not sure Perez would play a different role to what he was in, especially if we keep both strikers in
Tavares, like Tielemans can play the 6 the 8 or the 10, but I'd have him as an 8 in this system, if we went 4231 then I'd start him at 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4181
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263