Pre Match Leicester v Sheffield United

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of the 3 returning players, Evans is presumably the one most 'match ready' having missed the shortest time, and the one it makes most sense to put back in anyway.

Tactically I wouldn't put Praet in yet as Nacho deserves to keep his place. Maybe he would come in for Tavares but I think we can give him another game and no need to rush Praet into the starting lineup.

Perez has been bob and I'd rather we just left him out anyway - but good to have the extra body available.

Watch the Blades put in their best shift of the season. But we are reinforced! This will be an energised assassination and City will come away with a 5-0 demolition, Madders with a twenty yarder and yer man Jamie Vardy back on form with a hat-trick. The fifth open to a sub after 75.

I am on my fifth Heineken 650ml and anything is possible ha ha!

Watch the Blades put in their best shift of the season. But we are reinforced! This will be an energised assassination and City will come away with a 5-0 demolition, Madders with a twenty yarder and yer man Jamie Vardy back on form with a hat-trick. The fifth open to a sub after 75.

I am on my fifth Heineken 650ml and anything is possible ha ha!
Maddison is injured.

Has Wilder gone then? A bit odd that there's not been much coverage since he was definitely sacked and then possibly wasn't.

Has Wilder gone then? A bit odd that there's not been much coverage since he was definitely sacked and then possibly wasn't.
Sky were saying earlier that they understood it was all agreed and likely to be announced this evening. This was done in a typical “Sky sources” bullshit manner, though.

Results going our way so far this weekend and with Manure playing West Ham tomorrow we must capitalize tomorrow....

Newcastle should be on the phone to him the moment its confirmed, he is a HUGE upgrade on Bruce

Sky were saying earlier that they understood it was all agreed and likely to be announced this evening. This was done in a typical “Sky sources” bullshit manner, though.

Probably unveiling a 4 year contract extension for the bloke then.

It’s a bit odd, they’re doomed to go down but surely he’s the best man for the job to get them back up again?

now confirmed, left by mutual consent.

Talk is he wants control of most things they just want a Head Coach

Confirmed this evening. Wonder what has been going on there the past few days? Have the players been in the dark over whether he's still in charge or not?

Not exactly ideal prep for them. Hopefully makes them easy pickings rather than a new manager bounce... But we like making things difficult for ourselves

Maybe they want a German manager who likes a high pressing style.

I don't give a **** what has gone on there.

We need to absolutely ****ing wallop these pitiful shithouses.

If we don't capitalise on the results today then our lot need a talking to in a manner that Rodgers doesn't usually do.

3 at the back and play for a late goal?

I don't give a **** what has gone on there.

We need to absolutely ****ing wallop these pitiful shithouses.

If we don't capitalise on the results today then our lot need a talking to in a manner that Rodgers doesn't usually do.

3 at the back and play for a late goal?
We need some classic intensiteee tomorrow, from the first minute.

Hopefully the absolutely hopeless Brewster doesn't play. Is he injured? Pleeeaase

Hopefully the absolutely hopeless Brewster doesn't play. Is he injured? Pleeeaase

Problem is that our love of giving a goal to players who haven't scored in donkeys could apply to probably half their squad...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757