Pre Match Leicester v Southampton - FA Cup Semi Final

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty much an expected lineup with Maddison interchangeable for Perez if he's fit.

As part of my build up, I now get to watch Rangers v Celtic. Quite why it's on French TV is anyone's guess. I don't expect as high a standard of football as the Lyon v PSG women's CL game (2-1 Lyon) I've just watched.

Aaaah, I am getting nervous now. Think I'll go to the shop.

Can't bloody wait for this! Stupid 6.30pm kick off.

Bring it on!

Hopefully Maddison is fit.

Surely Vardy would be well up for a goal in the FA Cup Semi Final? Him scoring the winner to send us to the final would just add to his legend - although hopefully we will win by more than a goal!

Come on!

Finished all the garden jobs I gave myself to distract myself. LCFC top nowand Man U v Burnley on as an appetiser.

Would love it to be Vardy’s day today.

A very early 'leaked' line up:

Schmeichel
Fofana Evans Soyuncu
Ricardo Tielemans Ndidi Castagne
Perez
Iheanacho Vardy

I assume Maddison isn't fit in that case?

I think Albrighton deserves a start, but would mean switching Ricardo to LWB.

I think the above is the right system to go for. I guess Castagne at least offers the defensive capability on the left, but he needs to improve his attacking down that, side. Or we switch the wing backs and try that.

I assume Maddison isn't fit in that case?
I was thinking the same, so maybe not on the bench either.

Perez might have the time he needs today. He's got the skills, he's just not the quickest, and he often takes a touch too many for my liking. But with time and space, he can play his game.

I was thinking what a decent looking side it was on paper though. We just need a stronger subs bench (and that'll start to happen as Barnes and Justin are back)

I feel that M. Albrighton will be the defining player today. Just thinking that.

90mint until it starts. My build up is building up....

I feel that M. Albrighton will be the defining player today. Just thinking that.

90mint until it starts. My build up is building up....

I guess it could be a 120 minute game (assume there is extra time if needed?) and Albrighton is more likely to impact off the bench than Castagne

I've mucked up with the hour difference (again) and have an extra hour to kill now. Going to watch an episode of Lupin just to take my mind off of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4181
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263