Pre Match Leicester Vs Norwich

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grey, Praet, Justin and possibly Morgan to start.

Play the normal 11 today then make 11 changes Vs Everton in the cup game, then back to the 1st starting 11 Vs Mank City & Liverpool (Liverpool's entire squad would of played more games over the same period) then make some changes Vs Westham & then the 2nd 11 Vs Wigan. Whoever plays we will still put out a decent side which shows how good we are

Play the normal 11 today then make 11 changes Vs Everton in the cup game, then back to the 1st starting 11 Vs Mank City & Liverpool (Liverpool's entire squad would of played more games over the same period) then make some changes Vs Westham & then the 2nd 11 Vs Wigan. Whoever plays we will still put out a decent side which shows how good we are
**** that. Why would you rotate against Everton? We are likely to finish top four, so we need a cup run to win something.
A defeat in the premier league hurts a lot less.

So you'd want us to rotate for Man City and Liverpool? Because that's what we'll have to do.

I think you’ll see a few of the fringe guys in today. Fancy Albrighton to start. Possibly a rest for Youri or Maddison. Might see Hamza too.

There will be wholesale changes at Everton. Morgan, Fuchs, Justin, Hamza, Perez, Nacho, Gray, Albrighton all in line for a game.

Full tilt for Man City and Liverpool.

Manage accordingly against West Ham.

Same side that plays Everton for Wigan.

That all said...I’d chuck that plan straight out the window and prioritize the cups if we lose today.

I think that with BR bringing in players like Justin in over the last few games makes me think that he's planning for starting changes for the busy game period.

I’ve been looking forward to this all week but this morning I am extremely hungover.

The next four league games are crucial. Win all four and we'll be top of the league. That could be a huge psychological blow to Liverpool, even though they'll have games in hand.

I'd start today's game with a strong team, and then if we put ourselves in a comfortable position take off the players who most need the rest. The staff at the club will know the fitness levels of the players, who can play 90 minutes twice a week, and who needs a break.

I think we’ll go with a strong team today and make a few changes for the cup game against Everton, ahead of the Man City game next week.

The next four league games are crucial. Win all four and we'll be top of the league.
Is that true and definite?

Yes.

By the time we've played our next four games, Liverpool will have only played two - and one of them is against us.
I suspected there must be some kind of 'trick' in it.

Heads up there’s been a crash at the top of Abbey Lane/A6 near the primary school. Ambulance blocking half of the road and the traffics backing right up, could be a while before it’s clear.

*Is it called Abbey Lane? The one down to Highcross. I lose man points for not knowing road names.

I'd start today's game with a strong team, and then if we put ourselves in a comfortable position take off the players who most need the rest. ..
Agree - Once Vardy, Perez and Maddison have scored their hat tricks, they can be substituted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263