Locked Out Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
Jeff,

I've been locked out of General Chat again, it's asking for DOB again same as Yesterday

Same again, I changed something in my profile (occupation and Biog) and it's resest my DOB

21/7/1972

I've PM'd this to you, but I guess you will see this sooner

Same for me, if you help me in anyway it would be greatly appreciated.

Melton Fox said:
Jeff,

I've been locked out of General Chat again, it's asking for DOB again same as Yesterday

Same again, I changed something in my profile (occupation and Biog) and it's resest my DOB

21/7/1972

I've PM'd this to you, but I guess you will see this sooner

I don't know why this is happening - changing the profile didn't delete the DOB previously, so it may be a bug in the age verification system. I've set your DOB to hidden to see if that makes any difference.

Anyone who has a problem getting into General chat should PM me with their date of birth.

Just looking into the problem Melton and now Macky have had, and there's definitely a bug in the age checking add-on. If you change your profile it will delete your date of birth.
I have found the bit of code where the bug is, so hopefully I'll be able to fix it fairly quickly.

webmaster said:
Just looking into the problem Melton and now Macky have had, and there's definitely a bug in the age checking add-on. If you change your profile it will delete your date of birth.
I have found the bit of code where the bug is, so hopefully I'll be able to fix it fairly quickly.
You are a computer genius Webbo, top bombing

webmaster said:
Should be fixed now. Fingers crossed.
I'll try and modify something, hold on...................

In my profile my DOB is 1st Jan 1970

Is this the only way to get round the problem, or is it possible to put my real DOB in my profile. I don't want loads of happy b/day greetings on New Years Day

Melton Fox said:
my DOB is 1st Jan 1970
Double celebration! well done Melton, happy new returns of the year!:038:

Melton Fox said:
In my profile my DOB is 1st Jan 1970

Is this the only way to get round the problem, or is it possible to put my real DOB in my profile. I don't want loads of happy b/day greetings on New Years Day

I put that date in because when you sent me a PM to tell me your DOB had disappeared, you didn't tell me what it should be, so I made one up.
I also set it to be hidden, so you wouldn't get lots of happy birthday messages on the wrong date.

I'm having the same problem :(

City Fan said:
I'm having the same problem :(

Added DOB in profile and is working now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566