LPL Round 36 Predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe_Fox

Sheffield Untied at 'Home' - interesting one here. Will Brendan prove he's got what it takes to turn us around after the humiliation at Bournemouth, or will the steel side of Sheffield prove they have more grit than us and 'do us over'. Time will tell.

0-3

0-2

I don't do predictions as a rule but read them with interest as a barometer of public opinion. I'm quite surprised how optimistic (?) some people are being. I don't share that optimism. Not just because of Sunday's debacle but also because we only have half a team to field; no established defensive line, negligible midfield creativity and a misfiring (non-performing) front line. We're odds on for a stuffing.

So, to semi-break with my tradition, I'll go for an ironic yet also 'state of the nation' prediction of....

0-9

...but then, it's a funny ol' game Saint. Who the **** knows?

I don't do predictions as a rule but read them with interest as a barometer of public opinion. I'm quite surprised how optimistic (?) some people are being. I don't share that optimism. Not just because of Sunday's debacle but also because we only have half a team to field; no established defensive line, negligible midfield creativity and a misfiring (non-performing) front line. We're odds on for a stuffing.

So, to semi-break with my tradition, I'll go for an ironic yet also 'state of the nation' prediction of....

0-9

...but then, it's a funny ol' game Saint. Who the **** knows?
Our non-firing front line that has the Premier League's top scorer in it with 4 goals from his last 3 games, oh i see.

Our non-firing front line that has the Premier League's top scorer in it with 4 goals from his last 3 games, oh i see.

If you're going to quote me than please do so accurately ;)

I said misfring, not " non-firing". We're not scoring as we were before Christmas, no? Indeed, some of goals since have had an almost comedy appeal to them, bundled in. Sure, they all count equally but we don't look on-song now do we?

2-5 (Dave Bassett special)
Yes remember that game well
Particularly as nearly every Blade I've ever met up here over a certain age says that game at Filbert Street was the best game they have ever experienced.
All sorts kicked off in that game How many goalies did we use 3 was it?
Injurys fans on the pitch the crowd being so much of the away fans that you felt like they were at home :D

Particularly as nearly every Blade I've ever met up here over a certain age says that game at Filbert Street was the best game they have ever experienced.
Injurys fans on the pitch the crowd being so much of the away fans that you felt like they were at home :D

I was a steward in the away end. It was total carnage.

Gary McAllister’s last game for us before he buggered off to Dirty Leeds

Cha hing mine to 1-4

Vardy with our consolation goal

I was a steward in the away end. It was total carnage.
Then we sort of know each other...I used to look after and hand out all of the stewards hi-visi coats in those days...all doe for a free ticket in the main stand and payment of £20.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757