Pre Match Manchester United v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing would provide me more joy than stuffing Maguire and United next.
Best opportunity we’ve had to beat them since we last did.

0-3 and Ole sacked shortly afterwards.

I'd like to see us win but really don't want him sacked.
Me either. But I think if we beat them convincingly at OT in a fortnight, they’ll decide to cut their losses there and then.

Me either. But I think if we beat them convincingly at OT in a fortnight, they’ll decide to cut their losses there and then.
Don’t think they will, he has at least half a season but hopefully much, much longer.

Don't want Ole sacked, I think theyll give him longer. Which is great news for us.

Wish we had them before the international break, worried he - or maybe Phelan and some of the other more experienced coaching staff I assume they have - might get into them a bit before we get to them

But we just have to get into them and go for it. Attack them and go ahead and they'd crumble.

how brave will Brendan be, the way I see it, if everyone's fit either Barnes or Hamza will start, I hope he goes brave and starts Barnes

how brave will Brendan be, the way I see it, if everyone's fit either Barnes or Hamza will start, I hope he goes brave and starts Barnes
I hope he plays both. Hamza in for Tielemans and the rest the same as today.

I think if Tielemans didn’t play Praet would
Possibly in some games like Newcastle at home coming up.

But at OT I can see Brendan going for two defensive midfielders, but I don’t want us to sacrifice our width in Albrighton and Barnes.

Possibly in some games like Newcastle at home coming up.

But at OT I can see Brendan going for two defensive midfielders, but I don’t want us to sacrifice our width in Albrighton and Barnes.
Neither do I but it’s not what I expect to see

I watched them yesterday.

The key will be to show the jumped up ****ers no respect and just get at that like any other team.

They have such a soft underbelly it's unreal.

Take our chances and don't let them score 1st.

I’ve watched them twice.

They should be treated with no respect at all. Their organizational discipline and structure is non-existent. To be expected when your manager isn’t a manager.

They really are fatally floored in their setup.

Attack them out wide and pull Maguire into the channels where we can spank him for pace. We have a better midfield, defence and attack, the confidence we will receive from beating them at OT will be immense. How do we normally do after the international break?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757