Pre Match Manchester United v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair to say they should be confident.

Yep. We've been there early in the season in each of the last three years with hopes high. We've lost every time.

One win in twenty two matches against them (the 5-3). We're almost always absolutely garbage against them in whatever state they are in.

I've seen us choke at OT so many times that I won't get excited or optimistic any more. If BR can do something about this, it will be another excellent sign of progress. However, I expect us to lose this game because that's City.

Yep. We've been there early in the season in each of the last three years with hopes high. We've lost every time.

One win in twenty two matches against them (the 5-3). We're almost always absolutely garbage against them in whatever state they are in.

I've seen us choke at OT so many times that I won't get excited or optimistic any more. If BR can do something about this, it will be another excellent sign of progress. However, I expect us to lose this game because that's City.

Yep. Same. Don’t fancy us at all, probably because I actually consider us favorites.

Referee: Martin Atkinson.
Assistants:
Lee Betts, Constantine Hatzidakis.
Fourth official: Jarred Gillett.
VAR: Stuart Attwell.
Assistant VAR: Peter Kirkup.

This match will give us an idea of where we really are. Despite the people writing them off, they're not a bad side - if we can take three points at their place we will legit be contenders for the top four.

Our record there is absolute bobbins

Fully expecting us to get done over

Whilst our record there leaves a lot to be desired, I feel we are in our best position, for a while, to get something out of the game
JV appears to be rejuvenated, so watch out Harry Maguire, he’s coming for you :)

Whilst our record there leaves a lot to be desired, I feel we are in our best position, for a while, to get something out of the game
JV appears to be rejuvenated, so watch out Harry Maguire, he’s coming for you :)
No he's not; he's coming past you!

You are probably right I thought Pogba had been injured so could not play for France, he will probably be raring to go on Saturday.

What happened to the rule that if you claim injury when called up, you can’t play for 7 days for your club team?

Before the international break I think we would have won if we get a draw it will be a great result. I still think we are better team, we just always seem to take a while to get going!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757