March Internationals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fofana is not in the French squad, which is good news for us, but bad news for him. Mind you, Didier Deschamps makes Gareth Southgate look like Sir Alf Ramsey. I have never forgiven him for not playing Kante in the final of Euro 2016, a final which of course they lost. The man is as thick as two short baguettes.
Just as an important point of clarification, how old are the baguettes?

A baguette can be a number of things, depending on context. Generally speaking, it's any stick type thing; wand, baton, stick... and of course, that particular loaf of bread. In theory, go into a bakers in France and ask for baguettes, you could be handed chopsticks.

Personally speaking, I reckon baguette (as in the bread) is only good for a few hours after baking. After that... well, it becomes like a stick type thing... maybe that's the reason for the name?

A baguette can be a number of things, depending on context. Generally speaking, it's any stick type thing; wand, baton, stick... and of course, that particular loaf of bread. In theory, go into a bakers in France and ask for baguettes, you could be handed chopsticks.

Personally speaking, I reckon baguette (as in the bread) is only good for a few hours after baking. After that... well, it becomes like a stick type thing... maybe that's the reason for the name?
Oh, but the few hours after are just... excellent
Baguette
Salted Butter
View
Happy days

Yep, got to get it fresh and une baguette de tradition is my normal order.

Kamal Sowah called up to the Ghana squad for the first time, big news, with international caps it will make getting him a work permit much easier and add another winger to our squad

They're calling up Sowah but not Amartey?

on Sowah, apparently the fact that he's played around 99% of OHL's gamesmakes getting a work permit a near lock anyway and the points gained from Ghana would be minimal due to their current FIFA ranking

Soyuncu is currently playing for Turkey leading the Dutch 1-0 in the 50th minute on Sky Sports Football

Chituru Odunze is in the American squad again, European based players only for their friendlies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263