March Internationals

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the second time I've watched Belgium this week.

Controversial opinion - Tielemans is their best player. He makes the whole team tick. More than De Bruyne or anyone else.

Meanwhile, Castagne is their worst player. He's just not playing well.

Didn't see it mentioned but Papy Mendy made his debut for Senegal in a 0-0 draw against Congo on Thursday

Not that any of our lot were involved, but that’s a pretty shite result for the Irish tonight.

Controversial opinion - Tielemans is their best player. He makes the whole team tick. More than De Bruyne or anyone else.
'Best' is a funny word. They're different players, doing different things in different roles so any direct comparison is a little unfair. Tielemems is maybe doing more of a grunt role for Belgium, allowing De Bruyne to be more the creative one. Both important roles and you want your best players in them.

We love Youri 'cause he's ours. It's kinda like parental pride or something. You'd want De Bruyne in your team (too) though, the guy is undeniably class (and I know you're not saying he isn't)

'Favourite' is another funny word but I'll leave that for another time.

Little minnows England play the mighty Albania today, so our brave manager plays two defensive midfielders to combat their utter brilliance

Makes you so proud...

How many England caps has Kalvin Phillips got now? 5 or 6....even ignoring injuries he's probably got more than Grealish and Madders combined?

Little minnows England play the mighty Albania today, so our brave manager plays two defensive midfielders to combat their utter brilliance

Makes you so proud...

You'll not grumble if we manage to hold them to a 0-0 though.

Thanks for confirming. Even though we love a good defensive midfield set up 6 caps for him is a joke.
he's someone who can play that role and also be a bit of a playmaker so I understand it, you just don't need 2

he's someone who can play that role and also be a bit of a playmaker so I understand it, you just don't need 2

He's about Harry winks level of quality for me. Neither should be international quality but I suppose we have to deal with what we've got.

He's about Harry winks level of quality for me. Neither should be international quality but I suppose we have to deal with what we've got.

Whoa whoa whoa - he may be pretty bang average, but don’t put him the same sentence as that useless fecker

Way too harsh

Whoa whoa whoa - he may be pretty bang average, but don’t put him the same sentence as that useless fecker

Way too harsh

I'm thinking I'm probably being harsh on both....how many caps does Eric Dier have? Probably several thousand.

Deary me, imagine giving the ball away like that when we play one of Portugal, France or Germany in the round of 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363