Match 3 - 247Staff - 1945

Status
Not open for further replies.
im avaliable

They lost 8-5 according to goals-hardly anything to be embarrassed about!

Don't get us started.

Never have we played such a time wasting bunch of unsportsmanlike ***** in all our time there, and the ref was an absolute joke.

He gave them a penalty for a foul on the last man, a rule which we have never heard of nor benefitted or suffered from in the past. For one of their goals the ball flew 3 yards over Harrys head for their player to score from, but no over head height given, apparantly it was a deflection.

Every time, and I mean every time, my dad got the ball they called a sub. Every time the ball ended up near their goal their keeper took upwards of 30 seconds to collect it and then wait to throw it out.

I don't mind losing, god knows we've done it enough, but there were truely a bunch of shits. I made my feelings very clear at the end to both them and the ref.

Interestingly when I went to the branch manager at the end and asked for the rules he smiled and asked me which rule in particular, before I could even finish my sentence about the last man bit he assured me it was a rule, so had clearly been prepped by the ref. He wouldn't give me a rule sheet.

Like I said last night, I don't mind if it's a rule as such, I just want some consistency. The ref last night was very very biased. I know it's typical and easy loser talk to say so, but it was unreal.

If I could have been arsed, I'd have taken disciplinary action in telling the ref what a **** he was. Even in that penalty decision, the player had a shot which was saved and then he awarded the penalty. Two bites of the cherry.

Gave a goal which was over my head and said it deflected off me, it never even touched me. He allowed the goalie to take 15-30 seconds with the ball (6 second rule). I have never felt the reason to criticise a ref so openly as I did last night.

They played as if Stevenage were 1-0 up against Man United with two minutes to play. I felt robbed not in terms of the result (we didn't play well second half) but for the fact that we must have actually played just 20-22 minutes worth of football and it was a rip-off considering what we paid for. I like a win as much as anyone but to play 5-a-side in the manner they did was chuffing awful.

I could play them another time in the next three months, I'd make sure we'd beat em. I'd be around the pitch like a duracell bunny and when the return comes, I will be up for it.

We were naive last night and we're be aware next time. I hated my brother's claim we were outclassed last night in the ride back home, they had a couple of decent players and a few fit lads. Man for man, we were better, we just fell into their trap. Even after working our arses off first half to get ourselves back in it.

I know when we were beaten last night fair and square and we've lost to superb teams in the past months. Even teams who are dirty feckers like Aimless but at least they WANT to play the game to a certain degree.

If I could have been arsed, I'd have taken disciplinary action in telling the ref what a **** he was. Even in that penalty decision, the player had a shot which was saved and then he awarded the penalty. Two bites of the cherry.

Gave a goal which was over my head and said it deflected off me, it never even touched me. He allowed the goalie to take 15-30 seconds with the ball (6 second rule). I have never felt the reason to criticise a ref so openly as I did last night.

They played as if Stevenage were 1-0 up against Man United with two minutes to play. I felt robbed not in terms of the result (we didn't play well second half) but for the fact that we must have actually played just 20-22 minutes worth of football and it was a rip-off considering what we paid for. I like a win as much as anyone but to play 5-a-side in the manner they did was chuffing awful.

I could play them another time in the next three months, I'd make sure we'd beat em. I'd be around the pitch like a duracell bunny and when the return comes, I will be up for it.

We were naive last night and we're be aware next time. I hated my brother's claim we were outclassed last night in the ride back home, they had a couple of decent players and a few fit lads. Man for man, we were better, we just fell into their trap. Even after working our arses off first half to get ourselves back in it.

I know when we were beaten last night fair and square and we've lost to superb teams in the past months. Even teams who are dirty feckers like Aimless but at least they WANT to play the game to a certain degree.

Me, my dad and jon where saying last night on the way home that next time we play them we spoil it up, every time (and I mean every time) they go past us we pull their shirts (they did it all game last night) and take the free kick. we go a goal or two up again and then we play pass back football. They had very little skill, we left them open a bit too much and they had two penalties, it could and should have been a draw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669