Match day 26 results

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finish with a bang! But Xowie impress by banging even louder.

Eh...Sorry, BM, but which of my games weren't allowed? If my maths are any better than Boc's, I should have had more than 600 points (but still less than Xowie probably, depending on ranking points).

Eh...Sorry, BM, but which of my games weren't allowed? If my maths are any better than Boc's, I should have had more than 600 points (but still less than Xowie probably, depending on ranking points).

I knew BM should have not delegated the scoring to me this week.

None of them was disallowed. One of us has a wrong result somewhere.

I had one wrong result as I had it from somewhere that Walshaw Sports had won by 2 goals when they actually drew 3-3. But I guess you have me down with one more miss with Foxhole United. I see that nonleaguematters.co.uk has the result for Totnes & Darlington 3rds vs Foxhole United as a 0-0 draw. However, that game was called off due to Totnes not being able to field a team. Doesn't that mean that my first reserve comes in? That was Rosenborg who won by 5-1 at home to Sandefjord.

I had;
Watcombe Wanderers 2nds - 190 points
Roselands - 60 points
Wythenshaw Town - 60
Foxhole Utd - game off
Ashburton - 70 points
Watcombe Wanderers - 160
newton Rovers - 20
Broadhempston Utd - 10
Walshaw Sports - 0
Kelvedon Hatch - 0
Rosenborg - 40

Unless I've done a Boc, that gives me 610 points without counting any ranking points (I guess you found some. I didn't bother to look for any)

Twitter source for the game off;

May 16Totnes&Dartington FC ‏@TandDFC
3rds have unfortunately unable to raise a side today against Foxhole United in @SDFLeague and finish bottom of div 2.#itsbeenahardseason

I had one wrong result as I had it from somewhere that Walshaw Sports had won by 2 goals when they actually drew 3-3. But I guess you have me down with one more miss with Foxhole United. I see that nonleaguematters.co.uk has the result for Totnes & Darlington 3rds vs Foxhole United as a 0-0 draw. However, that game was called off due to Totnes not being able to field a team. Doesn't that mean that my first reserve comes in? That was Rosenborg who won by 5-1 at home to Sandefjord.

I had;
Roselands - 60 points
Wythenshaw Town - 60
Foxhole Utd - game off
Ashburton - 70 points
Watcombe Wanderers - 160
newton Rovers - 20
Broadhempston Utd - 10
Walshaw Sports - 0
Kelvedon Hatch - 0
Rosenborg - 40

Unless I've done a Boc, that gives me 610 points without counting any ranking points (I guess you found some. I didn't bother to look for any)

Twitter source for the game off;

May 16Totnes&Dartington FC ‏@TandDFC
3rds have unfortunately unable to raise a side today against Foxhole United in @SDFLeague and finish bottom of div 2.#itsbeenahardseason

Quite right. Your score should be 622.

I had;
Roselands - 60 points
Wythenshaw Town - 60
Foxhole Utd - game off
Ashburton - 70 points
Watcombe Wanderers - 160
newton Rovers - 20
Broadhempston Utd - 10
Walshaw Sports - 0
Kelvedon Hatch - 0
Rosenborg - 40

Christ! I've often wondered where your massive scores came from.Now I know.There are teams on that list I'd have assumed only existed as opposition for Melchester Rovers.

Christ! I've often wondered where your massive scores came from.Now I know.There are teams on that list I'd have assumed only existed as opposition for Melchester Rovers.
It's only the last few rounds that I've picked from nonleague level 7 and down. Big scores from before that have been from higher up in nonleague, 3rd level in Norway, some Eastern European countries and Scottish league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566