Match day 9 results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Maniac

Alzheimers sufferer
Blaarev gets three bonus points for picking ten winners from competitions as diverse as the Turkish Super League, the Highland League and the Southern Premier, while Jeff's defaults fail to serve the way they did last week.

Two bonus points for jas as he follows the goals and coasts past Rotherham.

Xowie is up to third after a couple of inspired picks from the French Cup see her to a win over struggling Orifice.

GW9 drops to fourth after being spanked by Motown (who only submitted nine picks*).

foxybru goes fifth with a win over porkie.

jb5k drops to sixth with defeat by Dorset.

Again no movement outside the top six as OldGit beats give_us_a_wave.

*For info: I assume everyone knows this, but I'll clarify here. When this happens, your tenth pick will automatically be the highest available name from your defaults. In this case, very top of Motown's list is Cirencester Town, which just happened to add another 39 points onto his total.

Attachments

• MD9.png
    MD9.png
    6.9 KB · Views: 28
  • MD9 table.png
    MD9 table.png
    19.4 KB · Views: 28
Blaarev gets three bonus points for picking ten winners from competitions as diverse as the Turkish Super League, the Highland League and the Southern Premier, while Jeff's defaults fail to serve the way they did last week.

Two bonus points for jas as he follows the goals and coasts past Rotherham.

Xowie is up to third after a couple of inspired picks from the French Cup see her to a win over struggling Orifice.

GW9 drops to fourth after being spanked by Motown (who only submitted nine picks*).

foxybru goes fifth with a win over porkie.

jb5k drops to sixth with defeat by Dorset.

Again no movement outside the top six as OldGit beats give_us_a_wave.

*For info: I assume everyone knows this, but I'll clarify here. When this happens, your tenth pick will automatically be the highest available name from your defaults. In this case, very top of Motown's list is Cirencester Town, which just happened to add another 39 points onto his total.
Great work again, BM. :038:

Sorry for being so diverse.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673