Mickey 'as gorn mad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bazzer

We need another striker like a hole in the head, why Paquette when we have half a dozen of the big lads ready to knock balls in, or almost in anyway. Give young Wrighty a go matey.
And read my lips Mickey, two more crappy games and no wins means you face the chop. Two wins and we might let you stay. So whats it to be Mickey lad, let the boys play football or some more of your inane tactics and hoofing. And Gilbert him speak good medicine today about Corkless and Madams.

bazzer said:
We need another striker like a hole in the head, why Paquette when we have half a dozen of the big lads ready to knock balls in, or almost in anyway. Give young Wrighty a go matey.
And read my lips Mickey, two more crappy games and no wins means you face the chop. Two wins and we might let you stay. So whats it to be Mickey lad, let the boys play football or some more of your inane tactics and hoofing. And Gilbert him speak good medicine today about Corkless and Madams.

:roll:

lazzer said:
:roll: indeed rich.... hows the band by the way?

Not Bad matey, we finally got ourselves sorted with a reliable bassist and as soon as the holiday period is over, we are away again.

It's all down to you actually as he responded to an advert from that web site you suggested.

How's your lad's band doing? They don't know Kasabien do they? Spawny bunch of lads from Blaby in the top ten last week.

Good to hear from ya bud!

RichMC24 said:
lazzer said:

Not Bad matey, we finally got ourselves sorted with a reliable bassist and as soon as the holiday period is over, we are away again.

It's all down to you actually as he responded to an advert from that web site you suggested.

How's your lad's band doing? They don't know Kasabien do they? Spawny bunch of lads from Blaby in the top ten last week.

glad to be of help mate. my lads band has split (uni etc sodding gcse's :lol: ) so if you hear of anyone looking for a hendrixesque lead (well you heard him for yourself) give us a shout cheers :wink:

lazzer said:
RichMC24 said:
lazzer said:

glad to be of help mate. my lads band has split (uni etc sodding gcse's :lol: ) so if you hear of anyone looking for a hendrixesque lead (well you heard him for yourself) give us a shout cheers :wink:

Will do mate! We may be looking ourself soon, so I'll let you know.

Cheers

lazzer said:
i hope he knows.....be terrible if he read it on here :lol: :wink:

Wasn't that Malf's problem. :? :?

bazzer said:

Very funny :roll:

alex said:
East Anglia Fox said:
bazzer said:
Give young Wrighty a go matey.

Tommy Wright will not play under Micky Adams.

you say that as if MA has a problem with him, please ellaborate.

Micky Adams hates young players so he will not play him. Thats why he signed Nathan Blake, so he doesn't have to play Tommy Wright.

East Anglia Fox said:
alex said:
East Anglia Fox said:
bazzer said:
Give young Wrighty a go matey.

Tommy Wright will not play under Micky Adams.

you say that as if MA has a problem with him, please ellaborate.

Micky Adams hates young players so he will not play him. Thats why he signed Nathan Blake, so he doesn't have to play Tommy Wright.

Or possibly -its the other way round. He brings in players who most people regard as over the hill -but has to pay them decent money because of their seniority then he feels obliged to pick them so as not to look foolish.

Anyway, things are coming towards the crunch now - I believe that most people are dubious about Micky's judgement on the players he's brought in and recognise an apparant lack of any flair in terms of variation of tactics to meet different situations.

The Wolves game is fascinating because its a benchmark situation against another side with little confidence. He desperately needs some sort of result ... a draw would I believe be acceptable if followed by a routine win over Brighton. Otherwise, i think he is rapidly moving towards the exit door.

The stuff about only 4 games will soon be 6 games ... and its always too late to start losing and never too early to start winning - that's the harsh reality of pro football when you have assembled at team that on paper should be performing a hell of a lot better than it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566