Moan In

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven

I think CL is on the Moan In this evening so it might be worth having a listen to. :D :D :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

It will be embarassing Steven, don't listen. Radio Leicester are incapable of oraganising a shag in Soho. Some wanker will phone in giving CL a gob full of abuse and it will all end in tears, mark my words....

DurhamFox said:
It will be embarassing Steven, don't listen. Radio Leicester are incapable of oraganising a shag in Soho. Some wanker will phone in giving CL a gob full of abuse and it will all end in tears, mark my words....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

DurhamFox said:

Actually, I think the phone lines are down in Kinlochleven, so it might not happen

homer said:
DurhamFox said:

Actually, I think the phone lines are down in Kinlochleven, so it might not happen

They have 'phones. :smt018

I thought the same as you, Steven

But I'm sure I heard Highland going on about getting a workman to sort out his red box - I assumed he meant the old telephone box near his house

You could always phone in homer,I'm sure the Leicester public will be dying to hear your reasoned views on this season and your ideas for improving the side...''sack the fecking lot of em,especially that MDV..tosser'' ;-)

highland fox said:
You could always phone in homer,I'm sure the Leicester public will be dying to hear your reasoned views on this season and your ideas for improving the side...''sack the fecking lot of em,especially that MDV..tosser'' ;-)

:lol:

He was refreshingly honest.

Wright needs to drop a division to find his level, they have had intrest.
Heath isn't quick enough for this division.
MDV will come good.
We can't afford Kenton :eek:

homer said:
I thought the same as you, Steven

But I'm sure I heard Highland going on about getting a workman to sort out his red box - I assumed he meant the old telephone box near his house

Yeah, the old tea towel holder needs a re-jig I heard....

DurhamFox said:

MDV will come good.

You talking about the future captain of LCFC ?

Good spot, Micky..........

DurhamFox said:

MDV will come good.

Good to hear he is being honest, but what does that do to Wright and Heath if they stay with us? If he has to play them they know what he has said publically, who knows might spur them on :smt102

Well I bet Southampton won't be able to afford Kenton then either, should they drop.

Naughty Fox said:
DurhamFox said:

MDV will come good.

Good to hear he is being honest, but what does that do to Wright and Heath if they stay with us? If he has to play them they know what he has said publically, who knows might spur them on :smt102

could be 2 who he is trying to off-load?

Yorkshire Vixen said:
Naughty Fox said:
DurhamFox said:

MDV will come good.

could be 2 who he is trying to off-load?

Well, durrr.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758