New game: THE CAPTION GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe_Fox

Look here you lot, this forum is in desperate need of livening up and I am going to take it upon my shoulders to do this.

Here is a first of many ideas to put the va va voom back into talkingballs.co.uk

THE CAPTION GAME

Ok, I presume you know what to do but for the infidels, all you have to do is write a quick caption for the image below:

dublin25082004.gif

My entrant is:

"Yep, the tooth is out but the anesthetic hasn't worn off yet"

"yes i am from leicester, if was from nottingham i would have two of these on each hand"

Joe_Fox said:
Look here you lot, this forum is in desperate need of livening up and I am going to take it upon my shoulders to do this.

Here is a first of many ideas to put the va va voom back into talkingballs.co.uk

THE CAPTION GAME

Ok, I presume you know what to do but for the infidels, all you have to do is write a quick caption for the image below:

dublin25082004.gif

'I know there is a strange shaped part of my head missing but honestly Im fine! I want to carry on!'

Dion is mistified to find scowcrofts penis in his hand

Great stuff lads, I knew this'd be a winner. Well done. Give yourselves a pat on the back.

"Come on all you OAP ladies. Clean up outside the ground and this tongue is yours"

Ok, we each get one vote for which caption you think is best. I will devise a voting poll at 11.38 am today so get your captions in.

"This has been up your wife Mr.Warnock" after scoring the winner agianst Sheff Utd.

Do I look like Peter Beardsley ?.......What about Now ????

'Like Scowy said, Micky tastes good'.

rotherhamfox said:
'Like Scowy said, Micky tastes good'.

Rov, that's disgusting! :lol:

" if a man measures from the ellbow to the tip of the thumb thats how big his penis is suppose to be, well it works for me anyway"

Babylon said:
" if a man measures from the ellbow to the tip of the thumb thats how big his penis is suppose to be, well it works for me anyway"

i thought it was your knuckle to the tip of your thumb... :oops: :(

MKFox said:
Babylon said:

i thought it was your knuckle to the tip of your thumb... :oops: :(

Not for dion..... using Sir Alex Fergusons words he's "magnificent" in the trouser snake apartment!!

i heard he was hung like a cart horse too.

but as i say to the current Mrs MK, it's not the size of the tractor, it's how well it ploughs.. :wink:

MKFox said:
i heard he was hung like a cart horse too.

but as i say to the current Mrs MK, it's not the size of the tractor, it's how well it ploughs.. :wink:

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670