New Training Ground

Payne74

Not sure how this is even a story as this is going on everywhere, christ the BBC would cream themselves if they went into the refinery I work in.
Oh yeah for some reason the BBC is doing everything it possible can to bring as much negative crap it can whilst trying to criticse as many people as it can. ****tards.

Payne74

Wow looks massive, what a statement from LCFC we are certainly going places as a club & a great time to be a fan, future is looking very good.

Volpone

Not sure how this is even a story as this is going on everywhere, christ the BBC would cream themselves if they went into the refinery I work in.
Oh yeah for some reason the BBC is doing everything it possible can to bring as much negative crap it can whilst trying to criticse as many people as it can. ****tards.
Totally agree. The reporting by the BBC has been disgracefully negative and critical during the whole of this crisis. The sooner this government abolishes the TV licence fee the better.

jb5000

Totally agree. The reporting by the BBC has been disgracefully negative and critical during the whole of this crisis. The sooner this government abolishes the TV licence fee the better.
What a load of balls. We've got the highest death toll in Europe despite having the longest to prepare, a prime minister who went around shaking hands with all and sundry - nearly killing himself and who knows how many others - and a government that is now trying to get kids back into their germ factories - sorry, I mean schools. Meanwhile the BBC is covering rounds of applause all round, followed by the government's own briefing and a spot of the Queen. If this is what negative and critical coverage looks like to you, I'd hate to see what you call sycophantic

Lako42

What a load of balls. We've got the highest death toll in Europe despite having the longest to prepare, a prime minister who went around shaking hands with all and sundry - nearly killing himself and who knows how many others - and a government that is now trying to get kids back into their germ factories - sorry, I mean schools. Meanwhile the BBC is covering rounds of applause all round, followed by the government's own briefing and a spot of the Queen. If this is what negative and critical coverage looks like to you, I'd hate to see what you call sycophantic

Everyone has turned soft as ****. Critical coverage my arse.

Payne74

With the BBC its only news if its negative & miserable, they wanted Tom Moore to drop dead on his last lap with Covid-19 so they could blame everyone & have 24/7 coverage even better if the Ambulance was 3 seconds late they could then start blaming the Government for that. They would drag in armchair experts who would explain what went wrong & who was at fault to which point the BBC would hound some innocent person into hanging themselves. According to the BBC nothing positive is happening anywhere ever.

Premier League

P Pld Pts
Liverpool 33  89
Manchester City 33  66
Leicester 33  58
Chelsea 33  57
Manchester Utd 33  55
Wolves 33  52
Arsenal 33  49
Tottenham  33  48
Sheffield Utd 33  48
10 Burnley 33  46