Nothing to do with Leeds

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThaiSweetChilli

Looks like some kind of nazi propaganda poster from WW2

This diversity bullshit and politics in football is pissing me off. And this is coming from a mixed race, black and brown man. Keep politics out of football. This taking of the knee is bullshit. Just play ****ing football.

Ironically you say Nazi but Leeds were aiming to go for the other side. We need to be very careful to include this stuff into matches, badges and the identity of the club. No club in the UK is a racist club. Any idiot with two reasonable brain cells knows thay racism is disgusting. But let's not confuse what racism actually is.

BLM's fist is the communist fist for example. They are "trained Marxist" according to the organisation themselves. Yet clubs all across the world are pandering to them despite the organisation itself not giving a shit about black lives and the real issues. BLM as an organisation is vile and frankly I'd rather we remove any affiliation with them because they are Marxists and terrorists imo. Ironically the founders of BLM would, if they had it their way, take all of the wealth of the owners of these football clubs. I assume those who run the clubs are doing this to "look good" more than anything else.

Re Leeds, this just stinks of trying way too hard. Also re Leeds, they did well today!!! Although this chat about Bielsa being "the best manager" in the world is bullshit. Otherwise he wouldn't be Leeds manager at this stage of his career.

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20200912-155355_Samsung Internet.jpg
    SmartSelect_20200912-155355_Samsung Internet.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 3
This diversity bullshit and politics in football is pissing me off. And this is coming from a mixed race, black and brown man. Keep politics out of football. This taking of the knee is bullshit. Just play ****ing football.

Ironically you say Nazi but Leeds were aiming to go for the other side. We need to be very careful to include this stuff into matches, badges and the identity of the club. No club in the UK is a racist club. Any idiot with two reasonable brain cells knows thay racism is disgusting. But let's not confuse what racism actually is.

BLM's fist is the communist fist for example. They are "trained Marxist" according to the organisation themselves. Yet clubs all across the world are pandering to them despite the organisation itself not giving a shit about black lives and the real issues. BLM as an organisation is vile and frankly I'd rather we remove any affiliation with them because they are Marxists and terrorists imo. Ironically the founders of BLM would, if they had it their way, take all of the wealth of the owners of these football clubs. I assume those who run the clubs are doing this to "look good" more than anything else.

Re Leeds, this just stinks of trying way too hard. Also re Leeds, they did well today!!! Although this chat about Bielsa being "the best manager" in the world is bullshit. Otherwise he wouldn't be Leeds manager at this stage of his career.
Btw i just realised how old the posted i quoted is

Oof what a lot of Alt Right ignorant horseshit
Mate, you don't even know what the alt-right is if you think what i'm saying is alt-right. The alt-right are a horrible group of individuals, many of them actual racists.

BLM is gross and i hope the organisation loses everything. They don't care about black people. There's nothing alt-right about that statement. And remember - I'm black and Indian. My family in Trinidad agree with me - a lot of Caribbean folk agree with me. And guaranteed after Trump wins the election, you'll see the American black vote being more conservative - as a result of BLM.

Oof what a lot of Alt Right ignorant horseshit

Also, just to be clear, the organisation - not the statement - is bollocks because they do nothing for black people yet take hundreds of millions of dollars in donations - where is this going? Certainly not helping disadvantaged black communities or anything useful. No it goes towards tearing down statues and cities or probably lining the pockets of the founders.

The statement "black lives matter" is irrefutable to anyone with a brain cell. But this organisation is not fit for purpose. Again the fact that they've called themselves "Black Lives Matter" is in bad faith as if anyone goes against the group they're made out to be racist or not care. My group of peers and I have done more for black lives in Trinidad than BLM has with our own money.

Worst thing is, they've got so many people wrapped around their finger with their followers adopting a holier-than-thou attitude. It's scary to see how deprived of vision and sense so many people are.
From someone who knows - BLM the organisation - is disgusting.
More disgusting than Leeds Utd - and that's saying something.

You keep calling it an organisation...

It is an organisation. The statement that black live matter is different to the organization/group that is "Black Lives Matter." They call themselves a "movement" but again this is deceptive. This is essentially a business. There is a hierarchy of individuals.

As a "movement" you can champion rights for blacks (although there is total equality in the West), but not be part of this group. I champion for the betterment of black communities but don't ally myself with this group because i see them for what they are.

People need to start seeing that just because they're called "Black Lives Matter," it doesn't mean that they actually care or do anything for black lives. They also bring politics into it. One of the founders herself said, and i quote "we are trained Marxists."

You keep calling it an organisation...
Ask yourself this question.

If BLM cares so much about black lives then why are they not marching in Chicago where blacks are killed every single day and 70% of the homocides are unsolved? They don't care enough to even march nevermind make an actual difference.

Instead, only if a white person kills a black person, they're happy to organise marches and get people to cause riots etc. But only then. Not where it actually matters in places where black children are murdered every week in gang related violence.

Yes.

Ever heard of Dunning Kruger? I think that might be the virus-like scourge that kills us all.

Miles Away, I am of an average intelligence level and don't have any delusions when it comes to my IQ or ability. Nor am I particularly bias one way or the other, I'm just better prepared than you with my info on this topic and I think that BLM aren't fit for purpose, though i wish the were.

I implore you to do some research. Check out Gray Matter Experience, Good Kids Mad City and i.c Stars - now these groups are actually making change in Chicago. These are the groups that actually care. They help young black kids learn business and entrepreneurial skills, talk about their feelings related to domestic violence, and discuss issues in the community and how to solve them.

You still haven't answered the important questions. There were 9 murders and 43 shootings with mostly black victims this weekend in Chicago. This happens every single weekend. BLM has never spoken about this. Hundreds of thousands of people are still enslaved in Africa. Where are BLM for this? They have the resources. They just don't care. BLM just care about their own political narrative and social justice, they don't give a shit about black people. They only care about a black life when a white person takes it, whether justified or not. They even turned George Floyd, an example of police brutality, into a race issue. They're a horrible group of people.

African slavery in 2020:

Frightening isn't it?

Same with you Robin127, I implore you to research instead of making little comments like "frightening isn't it" acting holier-than-thou because you support a group which makes you like good in front of your peers.

It's incredulous that I'm casted to the side like some alt-right idiot when it's you who hasn't actually looked at what BLM actually do. They don't give a shit about black lives. It's about time you saw it, or at least did your research and come up with a viewpoint based on facts rather than blind emotion.

Debate is healthy, but if you're going to be part of it, you should have your ideas based on actual research not suggesting the other person has low cognitive ability because you can't actually challenge what they're saying with something that makes sense. I hope you don't continue in blind faith and actually take a look at the excellent groups I mentioned in bold, the article about modern-day slavery in Africa and an interesting interview with lawyer and author Larry Elder at the end which may or may not give you a new perspective.

Will you lot **** off with this shit

This is the wrong place for this conversation and I apologise for even ranting about it in this thread, so if Jeff could kindly move this to the relevant thread then great.

Last edited:
I am of an average intelligence level and don't have any delusions when it comes to my IQ or ability.
Right
Nor am I particularly bias one way or the other
Lie
I'm just better prepared than you with my info on this topic
FYI, anti-vaccine activists say the same thing
and I think that BLM aren't fit for purpose, though i wish the were.
What purpose?
I implore you to do some research.
Another anti-vax special
Check out Gray Matter Experience, Good Kids Mad City and i.c Stars
Why?
now these groups are actually making change in Chicago. These are the groups that actually care. They help young black kids learn business and entrepreneurial skills, talk about their feelings related to domestic violence, and discuss issues in the community and how to solve them.
So, none of the stated priorities of the BLM movement, excellent
You still haven't answered the important questions. There were 9 murders and 43 shootings with mostly black victims this weekend in Chicago. This happens every single weekend. BLM has never spoken about this. Hundreds of thousands of people are still enslaved in Africa. Where are BLM for this? They have the resources. They just don't care.
Because that’s... not what the movement is about? It’s an equal rights movement focused on tackling white supremacy and the lack of accountability for US police who murder black people. Do you protest diabetes charities for not caring about cancer? Do you froth at the mouth because Doctors Without Borders are refusing to crack down on piracy? Wait till you find out the NHS has done **** all about Islamist terror groups operating in Kenya. What are you even talking about?
BLM just care about their own political narrative and social justice, they don't give a shit about black people. They only care about a black life when a white person takes it, whether justified or not. They even turned George Floyd, an example of police brutality, into a race issue. They're a horrible group of people.
So, you’d have us believe that groups associated to a movement started by black people, populated mostly by black people, explicitly protesting the oppression of black people, don’t care about black people? Yeah that seems legit
African slavery in 2020:
Yes...?
Same with you Robin127, I implore you to research
Back to the anti-vax cheat sheet
instead of making little comments like "frightening isn't it" acting holier-than-thou because you support a group which makes you like good in front of your peers.
What’s frightening is the infinity of brainwashed dipshits who actually think that somehow an entire civil rights movement can be written off because some bank windows got broken.

It's incredulous that I'm casted to the side like some alt-right idiot when it's you who hasn't actually looked at what BLM actually do. They don't give a shit about black lives. It's about time you saw it, or at least did your research and come up with a viewpoint based on facts rather than blind emotion.

Debate is healthy, but if you're going to be part of it, you should have your ideas based on actual research not suggesting the other person has low cognitive ability because you can't actually challenge what they're saying with something that makes sense.
Honestly, terrifying lack of self-awareness

I'm sorry but you lost me when you came up with the phrase "Trained Marxist."

"We actually do have an ideological frame... we are trained Marxists." - Patrisse Khan-Cullors, Co-Founder, Black Lives Matter.

Here's her saying it in an interview (1 minutes only) whereby she talks about the fact that they are essentially Marxists and that's what they champion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757