Off on a jolly

Status
Not open for further replies.

fcukcov

ive no kids but have two dogs, camping is my only option when having a holiday in the uk.probablly camp once a year if that and only for three days at a time.if i didnt have dogs camping would be the last thing i would do :icon_bigg

Surely camping isnt that easy with dogs? Do they live in the tent with you?

highland fox

The kids complain about the smell a lot but Biff has a shower in the morning

Last edited:

homer

_388514_carry_on_camping300.jpg

Biff

yes we have small dogs, a rat terrier and parsons jack russell.it can be difficult with all the farting and bad breath, but they are getting used to it :icon_bigg

SJN-Fox

ive no kids but have two dogs, camping is my only option when having a holiday in the uk.probablly camp once a year if that and only for three days at a time.if i didnt have dogs camping would be the last thing i would do :icon_bigg

So what about a doggy friendly hotel??

Macky

Gruntled Member

**** 'em, put a couple of tins of pedigree chum down for them, they'll be grand for a few days.

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
The amazing thing about the fields in and around Pirbright is that the Public Footpaths which run over them have not yet been closed and people are able to follow them at will. What a way to counter an epidemic!!
Of all the groups of people in the UK that you shouldn't **** with, the ramblers are at the top.

They are the biggest bunch of self obsessed law quoting know it alls I have ever had the misfortune to face up against. ****s, each and every one of the warm, wooly twats.

I suspect that even MAFF/DEFRA daren't **** with the pop pom brigade.

****s

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
The amazing thing about the fields in and around Pirbright is that the Public Footpaths which run over them have not yet been closed and people are able to follow them at will. What a way to counter an epidemic!!

Just read that they were finally shut yesterday - and about time too!! - so I apologise for saying that they were still open this morning.

Last edited:

Macky

Gruntled Member
Just read that they were finally shut yesterday - and about time too!! - so I apologise for saying that they were still open this morning.

I'm prepared to let it go, this time, but I mightn't be so lenient in future.

Macky

Gruntled Member
This campsite looks popular:

I doubt if the facilities are up to much, but it looks like it has a certain rustic charm and I'd say they'd be okay for lighting a fire.

In fact, I'll bet people are dying to get in there.

Last edited:

MKFox

Of all the groups of people in the UK that you shouldn't **** with, the ramblers are at the top.

They are the biggest bunch of self obsessed law quoting know it alls I have ever had the misfortune to face up against. ****s, each and every one of the warm, wooly twats.

****s
and janet street-porter as their president. I have to say i didn't have the 'yoof' muppet and the bassist from sigue sigue sputnik as likely candidates for the ramblers assoc....:icon_conf

fcukcov

****s

Have to agree, the ramblers association have far too much power in this country. Its ****in loony.

Biff

So what about a doggy friendly hotel??

tried it,dogs get stressed because at home they have a dog hatch and can go out for a pony and trap when they want.
also when the bed starts squeeking they think theres mice about and go nuts :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669