Opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nottingham Fox

As I have a really busy job :icon_conf, what do people think about me putting some horse race betting on during the day ??

Let me know. If I get a good response I will look into it.

I dont mind Horse Racing on here but try to stick it to the more 'Premier' races.

Ok, so when you say 'Premier' races, you talking along the lines of Grand National, Gold Cup etc ??

There is one problem I have just stumbled across. Most big races are on Saturday, and I will nearly always be at football, so I will not be around to change the odds as and when they change. I need to give this some more thought ......

Sounds like a good idea, I would deff have a go now and then.

Just do one race per day.Without getting too technical it would be best to pick a handicap with quite a few runners

Just do one race per day.Without getting too technical it would be best to pick a handicap with quite a few runners

You have the knowledge why not give it a go yourself. Honest HF. :icon_bigg :icon_razz ;)

You have the knowledge why not give it a go yourself. Honest HF. :icon_bigg :icon_razz ;)

I have the Betting Industry knowledge true enough Steven but my Computer knowledge is non existent.If NF wants a suggestion on which race to pick each day I shall gladly give him one......:icon_roll don't bother with the gags:icon_roll

I have the Betting Industry knowledge true enough Steven but my Computer knowledge is non existent.If NF wants a suggestion on which race to pick each day I shall gladly give him one......:icon_roll don't bother with the gags:icon_roll

:icon_lol: :icon_lol:

:icon_lol: :icon_lol:

My broadband was down today at work,I rang Technical Support at AOL...very polite pleasent bloke but he may have well been talking in Flemisch for all i could understand:102:

My broadband was down today at work,I rang Technical Support at AOL...very polite pleasent bloke but he may have well been talking in Flemisch for all i could understand:102:

When does it start getting busy up there? :102:

Fecking soon I hope,be on bread and Jam soon.Its slowly getting busier but doesn't really kick off until Easter
bitch, bitch, bitch.... That's all you ever do you old scrote...:icon_bigg

And when it is busy you just bitch more!

You'll make up the cash next time the russian trawlers dock in town....

bitch, bitch, bitch.... That's all you ever do you old scrote...:icon_bigg

And when it is busy you just bitch more!

You'll make up the cash next time the russian trawlers dock in town....

I moan,I don't bitch.Bitching is what Soft Southern Nancy Boys do.....and Russian Trawlers !!! This is a fishing village on the west coast of Scotland:icon_roll We get them about as far away as Stornoway:102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669