pdf's

Status
Not open for further replies.

fcukcov

can I rip the text off a pdf in a copy and paste fashion if I dont have the full adobe acrobat, i thought I could do it but when I then paste it into word it just comes up as a load of boxes.:102:

You should be able to do it. The fact that you can't suggests that the .pdf uses some odd font.

Is the .pdf one that I could look at? pm perhaps?

You should be able to do it. The fact that you can't suggests that the .pdf uses some odd font.

Is the .pdf one that I could look at? pm perhaps?

I cant attach to a pdf but I would be happy for you to take a look via email?

Sending you a pm now.

You can attach a pdf. If the system won't let you, just change the filename extension to something you can attach.

I cant see the option to attach a pdf in a pm. Is this possible, i have emailed the file to boc now but for future reference it might be good.

Not in PMs, but you could attach it to a post.

not if you dont want the riff-raff around here to see it.;) :icon_lol:

Now that I've looked at it and as I said in my email reply, it is down to the font used in the .pdf, If you had Humanist521BT-Roman installed on your computer, I am sure that you would be able to read a pasted excerpt in Word.

I don't know whether there is any way around this.

Now that I've looked at it and as I said in my email reply, it is down to the font used in the .pdf, If you had Humanist521BT-Roman installed on your computer, I am sure that you would be able to read a pasted excerpt in Word.

I don't know whether there is any way around this.

Thanks boc I got the email, I have searched the net but cant find the font for free and I certainly aint paying $29.99 for it! I will have to find someone who has the full adobe acrobat to open it for me then change the font to somehting I can then copy and paste, say arial

Thanks boc I got the email, I have searched the net but cant find the font for free and I certainly aint paying $29.99 for it! I will have to find someone who has the full adobe acrobat to open it for me then change the font to somehting I can then copy and paste, say arial

is the file likely to be protected for editing?

this program has a feature extract pdf to txt which might work for you.

http://www.majorgeeks.com/download.php?det=5310

i'm not familiar with the program so don't know if tha feature works with password protected files or not.

I have managed to attach one OK.

Below is the attached PDF File

gary_glitter.jpg

found the font for free in the end here......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669