Pre Match Peterborough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anybody tell me if I'm allowed to take a DSLR camera into the ground? Want to get some good photos :D.

During the season in Div III I asked the club if I could document activities within the stadium across the season as part of a portfolio. I offered to let them hold the copyright on all the resulting work but was refused as they said I would need a CRB check due to the fact that there were child safety issues. What child safety issues these might have been is still beyond me.

When I pointed out that I held the highest level of CRB check they stopped replying to me.

Just take the camera - I did and no one said a damn thing.

King, Beckford, Nugent, Dyer, Schlupp, Gallagher, Howard, Bamba, St Ledger, Konchesky, Peltier, Waghorn, Fryatt, de Vries, Heskey, Sylla, Gunnlaugsson, Cleverley, Walsh, L Marshall, Cottee, Elliott, Hellings, Deane, Henderson, James, Hobbs, Hammond, Ullathorne, Savage, Lennon, Guppy, Sturridge, Yakubu, Low, Lowe, Oldfield, Gee, Ormondroyd, G Mills, Roberts, Rogers, Impey, Sinclair, Rowett, Scowcroft, Makin, Ward, M Davies, Clapham, Edworthy, Dabizas, Gerrbrand, Johansson, KÃ¥mark, Mauchlen, Fenton, I Marshall, Eadie, Claridge, Dickov, Gillespie, Watts, Prior, Gudjonsson, Harper, Izzet, Philpott, Joachim, Hoult, Spearing, Akinbiyi.

72-0.

Jebus man, where's your ambition??

Family stand is indeed free for children under 8! I told Alfie he can go every week, but he would have to make his own way there if I have a game myself. Not sure it went down too well with the missus (considering he is 2 years old).

This will be his first proper league match and only his second ever game after Real Madrid preseason. I'm hoping the 6 months since have taught him to stay SEATED!!!

Can anybody tell me if I'm allowed to take a DSLR camera into the ground? Want to get some good photos :D.

People regularly have photos taken of themselves with the substitutes by the dugout at half time and nobody seems to mind. The stewards will probably complain if you take photos of the actual match since that is copyright.
I regularly have problems with taking photos of church interiors in Italy where attendants are much more energetic than football stewards and are noted for their tantrums. (I never use flash). I have always taken the attitude that once the photo has been taken they can complain all they like. Start off by assuming that you can take the photo and let them tell you you can't when it is too late

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669