Points Tracker 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

camberwell fox

Hi,

2015/16 is no doubt etched on our brains forever. During that season I decided to create a 'points tracker' to give an insight as to how we were shaping up.

Well, this season feels special and although I dare not dream of winning it again I feel this season will be pivotal. So...

1566850971326.png

Here it is. I will keep it updated after each match so everyone can see our progress.

If there is any additional information anyone would like to see or look at the original ''points tracker'' thread please have a look (or maybe Jeff can add a hyperlink)?

I will add a set of fixtures as soon as i have a moment.

I hope the thread is as successful and enjoyable as the first one...

Camberwell Fox.

its early but this season does have a different feel about it, like its going to be a big season

its early but this season does have a different feel about it, like its going to be a big season
Agreed, can't remember if you were posting (or viewing) at the time Skitzo, but if not, it's defo worth a read...

Two questions.

1. You've marked some cells in black, what do they represent?

2. What do the apparently disconnected 82 and 78 mean in the far right column?

The black cells represent where we would finish if we maintained our PPG from now on in.

So 1.67 points would give us 63 points and then if you look at the top (each season) it will show where we would have finished had we achieved 63 points in that season.

The 82 and 78 are highlighted because i'm a thick twat and didn't check the spreadsheet before i posted it!

Show the original points tracker thread so anyone can click on it and read it please?

Show the original points tracker thread so anyone can click on it and read it please?

Assuming you're using a computer...

Put points tracker into the search box, and tick the "search titles only" box, then click on search.

The search results will show three threads; this one, and two older ones.

Use your mouse to right click on the title of the one you want to link to. Click on "copy link address" (may be worded slightly differently on different browsers).

Go to a post you want the put the link in, and go to the box you type stuff in. Either press ctrl-v, or right click on your mouse and click 'paste'. Like magic, you've now created a link to another thread. Just make sure you don't have any characters other than a space before or after it, or it won't work.

If you're already in a thread, it's easier to get the url. Just copy it from your browser's address bar, like you would do to link to any other website. Or to link to a specific post within a thread, there's a share icon above each post.

Assuming you're using a computer...

Put points tracker into the search box, and tick the "search titles only" box, then click on search.

The search results will show three threads; this one, and two older ones.

Use your mouse to right click on the title of the one you want to link to. Click on "copy link address" (may be worded slightly differently on different browsers).

Go to a post you want the put the link in, and go to the box you type stuff in. Either press ctrl-v, or right click on your mouse and click 'paste'. Like magic, you've now created a link to another thread. Just make sure you don't have any characters other than a space before or after it, or it won't work.

If you're already in a thread, it's easier to get the url. Just copy it from your browser's address bar, like you would do to link to any other website. Or to link to a specific post within a thread, there's a share icon above each post.
Thanks Jeff

Give a man a fish:

Thank you

The black cells represent where we would finish if we maintained our PPG from now on in.

So 1.67 points would give us 63 points and then if you look at the top (each season) it will show where we would have finished had we achieved 63 points in that season.

The 82 and 78 are highlighted because i'm a thick twat and didn't check the spreadsheet before i posted it!
Do you think 63 points will be enough for CL this year? I am not sure if it will be lower I think there are a few teams that are on playing at the same level although it is very early in the season. Apart from the top two the rest are there for the taking by every other team in the league.
Great post it will be really interesting to see how this season plays out and like you I am optimistic as to where we will end up.

Do you think 63 points will be enough for CL this year? I am not sure if it will be lower I think there are a few teams that are on playing at the same level although it is very early in the season. Apart from the top two the rest are there for the taking by every other team in the league.
Great post it will be really interesting to see how this season plays out and like you I am optimistic as to where we will end up.
I thionk to get into the top 4 places will take mid 70's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4181
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263