Prediction League - WEEK TWO tables

Status
Not open for further replies.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
A poor week for Nathan at the top of the Prem this week sees Brown Nose scrape past him into the top spot. Still only these two and Flashy past the 30 points that Nathan got last week though.

In the Fizzy, Desert returned to his old Premier League form but just managed to stave off the attack from his north American neighbour, Toronto, to head the division for the second week. Only another NINE to go, Desert!!

Meanwhile in the Chumps, camberwell who lead the league last week fell asleep on Sunday and didn't wake up in time to send any New Years Day predictions in - he'll be regretting that as an outstanding performance from Scarborough took him flying to the top spot. Fludie's back in second but will he once again prove that he hasn;t got the stamina for a full season?

ppPrem 2.JPG ppFizzy 2.JPG ppChumps 2.JPG

A poor week for Nathan at the top of the Prem this week sees Brown Nose scrape past him into the top spot. Still only these two and Flashy past the 30 points that Nathan got last week though.

In the Fizzy, Desert returned to his old Premier League form but just managed to stave off the attack from his north American neighbour, Toronto, to head the division for the second week. Only another NINE to go, Desert!!

Meanwhile in the Chumps, camberwell who lead the league last week fell asleep on Sunday and didn't wake up in time to send any New Years Day predictions in - he'll be regretting that as an outstanding performance from Scarborough took him flying to the top spot. Fludie's back in second but will he once again prove that he hasn;t got the stamina for a full season?

View attachment 2577 View attachment 2578 View attachment 2579

Hi Bocc,

I definatyely sent them in, but i can't see them in the thread for week 2 predictions?

I still have them, i guess it's too late to add them in!

A bit miffed as i was doing so well!!!!

Hi Bocc,

I definatyely sent them in, but i can't see them in the thread for week 2 predictions?

I still have them, i guess it's too late to add them in!

A bit miffed as i was doing so well!!!!

That to me suggests you didn't send them in :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

top work boc.

I really am shite at this

View attachment 2577 View attachment 2578 View attachment 2579
:081::081:

Will be proved. :023:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675