Premier League 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man City with another injury
Both players look set to miss a trip to title rivals Liverpool on 10 November, and the visits of Aston Villa and Southampton.
"I'm a little bit concerned," manager Pep Guardiola said.
"In a few positions we don't have enough players," he added.

he can **** off. I really do hate Pep.

Villa doing ok

Man City spent the whole of the first half moaning, complaining and cheating

Horrible team

Villa doing ok

Man City spent the whole of the first half moaning, complaining and cheating

Horrible team
I was just about to say the same. They’re having a right good sulk today.

Can't wait for Silva to complain about the penalty. To be perfectly fair, if Wood fouled Evans last week that had to be given.

Silva is a complete fraud of a manager. Some of us have said it for years but surely by now it's the general view? They wouldn't be in this mess with fat sam.

I'm becoming increasingly astonished by how badly we're doing VAR.

I'm a fan. It's an obvious and necessary addition and I expected some teething troubles this season.

The error appears to be giving responsibility for its implementation to a bunch a feckwit referees without an ounce of sense between them.

Another couple of absolutely absurd decisions today. The allowing of Man City's second goal is bewildering. The giving of Brighton that penalty against Everton is inexcusable. It's a disgrace of a decision.

Genuinely, it's like having a state of the art aeroplane and putting a bunch of chimps in charge of flying it.

VAR is great. Our refs are idiots. The Premier League have abdicated responsiblilty by giving the refs the freedom to make it all up as they go along.

Because it wasn't a penalty. I hate seeing soft penalties given. You can't start giving penalties like that, it's absurd.

The Evans one was a decision about someone being prevented from attempting a clearance. It was much more like the Man City second goal where Sterling is in front of the keeper. Him being there influenced the goal so it shouldn't count.

The Everton player stood on the Brighton players foot causing him to go down in the penalty area when he had every chance of getting to the ball. It was certainly accidental much the same way that Wood's coming together with Evans was last week. If you give one you must give the other.

As for absurd penalties, the absurd decision was the one Spurs got away with last week.

Well done Burnley for a magnificent xg win v Chelsea today, something like 2.3 v 0.9, despite being 4-0 down after 80 mins.
You can mock for this sort of stuff - but xG is an interesting stat because basically what that’s telling you is that Burnley were wasteful with their chances and Chelsea scored from areas you wouldn’t expect.
Watch the highlights and that’s exactly what it was. It’s a much better reflection on the game than shots or possession, that’s for certain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263