Premier League 2020-21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t mind if one of them does it, as that wouldn’t affect us. I just don’t want both of them doing it.

Winning the EL should be a piece of piss.

The fact we got knocked out by that opposition and then shit our pants in the league is our own problem.

We knew the qualifying opportunity from the EL and so did Arsenal.

Winning the EL should be a piece of piss.

The fact we got knocked out by that opposition and then shit our pants in the league is our own problem.

We knew the qualifying opportunity from the EL and so did Arsenal.

It's about positions and priorities though.

If Arsenal had been where we are/were when we were knocked out of the EL, and we'd been where they are/were, it could well have been us in the semi final instead of them.

Yes, the EL is arguably looking now like it was an 'as likely' route. Hindsight and all that. FA Cup it is then...

Yes, the EL is arguably looking now like it was an 'as likely' route. Hindsight and all that. FA Cup it is then...
Hopefully we aren't going to drop so far that we need the FA cup to get into any form of european competition. Now that you mention it, I'd rather they have the FA cup be a qualifier for the champions league than 4th place.

Hopefully we aren't going to drop so far that we need the FA cup to get into any form of european competition. Now that you mention it, I'd rather they have the FA cup be a qualifier for the champions league than 4th place.
I’ve always said this. Makes much more sense, which is why it would never happen.

I’ve always said this. Makes much more sense, which is why it would never happen.
That's how they do it in at least a handful of south american countries - the national cup tournament gets you into the Libertadores instead of their version of the EL. Meanwhile our "magic" fa cup gets you into a tournament not many people give a monkeys about and the league cup now gets you into a tournament which even FC Cattle Grid will end up fielding their youth team in.

What chance Newcastle doing us a favour today? I mean, they've had decent runs in past years at the end of the season. I'm not holding my breath but... "stranger things have happened"

What chance Newcastle doing us a favour today? I mean, they've had decent runs in past years at the end of the season. I'm not holding my breath but... "stranger things have happened"

Their better players are all coming back from injury. I reckon they could win today.

If Joelinton somehow gets a second then today's betting returns prove I'm psychic and you'll be glad to hear I've got a fiver on us winning 9-0 tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263