PS3 - Serious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently they have made a **** up on the changeover from Feb to March, so the games and data are telling it that it's ok to jump from 28 Feb to 1 March whereas the system is saying otherw*s*. Because of this it's resetting itself to 1999.

Bollocks, I have just done thirty minutes on it. Playing Madden after Heavy Rain wouldn't start

Last edited:
Just proves my theory. Sony know feck all about online gaming. It shows when you use the console wether it's working or not.

which isnt without its problems.

Theres one scene in the game where you cant actually progress and some of the downloadable content wont be ready to download till Thursday

Already done that bit, the game is so unique in it's options it's very disappointing that you can do one of the main 'parts' of the bleeding storyline. Nonetheless, it gets away with it because of the games depth. The downloadable content is an extra I believe anyways.

Excellent game, a real step on for computer games. Like a medium between film and gaming.

I think Mass Effect 2 is the closest medium between a game and a film that I have played. Good films have always had that greater realism factor, more complex storylines and you can identify with them more but always lacked that thing you can get in games where you feel more part of the action.

Mass Effect 2 was great though, your squad mates live or die based on things you have done throughout the game and this and the consequences of other decisions you have made can be carried over to Mass Effect 3 when it comes out. A real cinematic ending too.

does sound pretty ****ing amateur-its like what should've happened with the millenium bug!!!

The problem with the millenium bug was down to archaic systems still being in place and less down to not thinking about the short term future, as is the case here.

I meant in the sense not being able to cope with the change in date-it was never a statement with much techincal foundation!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669