Question For the Foxes Trust

Status
Not open for further replies.

PFKAKTF FOX

Was wondering if the Trust had any further updates or could possibly confirm the current situation, in light of the fact that these rumours keep on resurfacing ?

Have the Trust had any meaningful dialogue with the club in the last 24 - 48 hours that has helped to clarify what if anything is happening ?

PFKAKTF FOX said:
Was wondering if the Trust had any further updates or could possibly confirm the current situation, in light of the fact that these rumours keep on resurfacing ?

Have the Trust had any meaningful dialogue with the club in the last 24 - 48 hours that has helped to clarify what if anything is happening ?

There was a Fans Consultative Committee meeting at the club tonight, not heard any news from our representative who attended but a question was going to be raised about the ongoing rumours.

As the club is normally represented by TD,AN & PJ it will be interesting to see who was there tonight as a start point.

Foxes_Trust said:
There was a Fans Consultative Committee meeting at the club tonight, not heard any news from our representative who attended but a question was going to be raised about the ongoing rumours.

As the club is normally represented by TD,AN & PJ it will be interesting to see who was there tonight as a start point.

Thanks FT, appreciate the reply, any chance of posting anything of interest that came out at the FCC ?

Foxes_Trust said:

Can you remind me who PJ is, please. I'm just off to bed and pyjamas is all I can think of.

And two others, for anybody not just the FT:

Also, I notice that on this and, more particularly, TD is referred to as TNBD. What does the NB stand for?

And Bananaman?

EMC Fox said:
Peter Jones?

Tim Nice But Dim?

Bananaman... Martin George (something to do with dried fruit?)

Cheers

BTW just been talking to Uncle David. I'm glad you enjoyed the museum trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4391
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4384
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4366
8Coventry City4263